Pictures after meeting my first "Not so Mini" goal

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I call my first goal, a "Not so Mini" goal because it required my losing 102 lbs. I think that makes it more of a Maxi goal. Anyway, it took almost 2 years (2 yr mark will be in Sept), but here I am, at a healthy weight (at least according to the BMI scale). Every day is better and brighter and I have faith that I will reach my next goal of getting down to the 140s. Once there, I think I'll be at a reasonable maintenance weight and feel good staying in that 10 lb range.

Enough yammering, here's what I'm sure you really came to see, the pics. Pls note you can click on them to see a bigger version (though the version of my in the first pic is big enough on it's own)

This is me before. This is actually from a cruise I took the April before I started trying to lose weight. I have no idea what I weighed here exactly, but when I started trying to lose in Sept, I was 271, so I was probably close to that in this pic. It really is the only pic I've been able to find from this period in my life.
    Oldme.jpg

This is me now. I took this yesterday before heading out on a date. We were spending the day at the zoo. The weather was gorgeous, and so was I (IMHO). I was 168 with clothes on (somehow in all the getting ready, I forgot to weigh myself naked pre-shower like I normally do. This morning I was 167.6. I first hit my goal back on the 14th, but I wanted to make sure it wasn't just a low I would bounce back up from. It wasn't. Since the 14th, I have not gone back to the 170s at all.
    New me1.jpgNew me2.jpg

• Wow, Christine! You look amazing and so cute and tiny in your outfit. Congratulations to you. That is such a huge weight loss. You can tell you exercised because you're arms are so toned. If you get a chance, can you share how you lost the weight?
  • Nice job -- you look great! Congratulations!

Kim
  • Awesome Job!! You look wonderful!!!
  • Way to go!!! you look fantastic!!!
  • You look fantastic! I'll bet you feel great too! great job!
  • You look fantastic
  • Aww! You look so thin and pretty. Your pics are very inspiring! Congrats!
  • You look wonderful! Way to go. And no, that's not a mini goal at all! That's HUGE!
  • Wow!! Work it girl! You look wonderful! Congrats!
  • Congrats!!
  • You look amazing! Good luck with the rest of your goal. Keep the pictures coming. They are inspiring to the rest of us.

• Wow! Thank you for sharing on here and Congratulations!! You look amazing and of your hard working progress!!
  • WOW .... You look amazing!!

Are you sure that's not your mom in the before pic .....

It always surprises me at how younger a person looks after weight loss....

Again, Congrats!!!