The 1st Photo I'm Not Ashamed Of

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Well today I had my picture taken and it marks the first time I looked at a picture of myself and not felt bad or picked it apart or anything. I actually liked it!!!

• Thats awesome!! You look GREAT!!
  • Isn't that a great feeling. A couple of years ago I lost about 30lb due to illness and was awed when I saw a picture. Gained it all back. ):
  • Congrats! You look great!
  • Way to go! You look great.
  • You look fabulous!!!!!
  • beautiful!
    wisher,
    You look great. I checked out your diet blog and saw the before photos. You were always very pretty but the difference in your body is stunning! Read some of your blog and really liked it. Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the good work. Hope you're really proud of yourself!
  • Well, yeah Wisher, you SHOULD like it - you look FABULOUS. Really, really fabulous. Keep up the good work.
  • i saw your progress pics. Congrats!! you look amazing!!
  • thank you all so much! It's funny what a simple picture can do for one's self image!

Redballoon - thanks for the kind words, it's amazing to think I could be an inspiration to someone else! I'm so used to it being the other way around!
  • Very cute!
  • You look so great...and so happy. I tend to feel how you feel now. Because I was the same weight as you were when you started and I am now at 190. I have kindof plateaud (spelling?? ) a little, but I am going to keep going. But you are doing so great!!
  • You look AWESOME!!! Very shapely!

Keep up the great work!
  • Keep Up The Great Work! You Look Awesome
  • Looking great!