Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 15 of 20
Go to
  • Angelic and Mom4Life - thank you both!
  • Dragonfly and Supervetty - thank you both
  • Amanda just wanted to pop and tell you how great your pics are!!! Looooooooooove the pic of you on your wedding day. So happy
  • Danni - thank you. Sometimes I have to remind myself to look at the progress photos to remember how far I've come...this was a good reminder.
  • You Look Soooooooooooooooo Great.
  • You go girl! You look great!
  • Baily - thank you so much!

Ckoneal - thanks, and Congrats on your losses so far!
  • Quote: Danni - thank you. Sometimes I have to remind myself to look at the progress photos to remember how far I've come...this was a good reminder.
    It does take a while for the head to catch up doesnt it . . . but keep reminding yourself or we will do it for you when you need it!!!

Hugs!
  • omg, looking at your pics inspires me! thanks for posting your pics! you are so beautiful!
  • You girls have to forgive me for not thanking you quicker...normally I am on the ball with responses, but the past few weeks have been a little crazy in Mandaland...

Danni - you are so sweet! Thank you!

Joy - Thank you so much! You will be getting there soon (and proud to walk with your boyfriend on the beach!). on those 25 lbs you've already said goodbye to forever!
  • Amanda -

Congratulations - you're beautiful (you were in all the pics), but you look so much more energetic and lively now!

I'm so glad that you posted the collage - you're lit a fire under me to get my weight off as well. Thank you!
  • Oh, to be able to see my collar bones again!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Beth
  • Texas - awesome.

Beth - collarbones = amazing. Really. You WILL see them!
  • im really inspired by your weight loss :] good job!!!
  • 2fat4u - thanks! It takes commitment, but ANYONE can do it if they make the decision and don't give up!