Amanda's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 10 of 20
Go to
  • congratulations!
  • Gebebop - thanks! Stick around and keep posting!
  • Wow what an inspiration you are to me!! Thank you for posting this for all to see so that we can not only celebrate with you in your progress, but also learn from you in ours!

Great Job!
  • Great Job!
  • Tigerlady - that's so sweet...thank you!

Takingchances - thanks! You're on your way as well!
  • Wow!!! I'm so glad you posted that collage and gave us a visual of your success. You look fantastic!

That truly gave me hope for me!
  • Oldilocks...awww, thanks! I'm pretty fond of the collage also.

Stick around...you can do this!
  • wow. your photos are inspirational and amazing!
  • you look amazing! congrats on having come so far, and being so close to your goal, you are an inspiration to so many! congrats again.
  • dcapulet - thank you!

Gotta loose - Thanks! Since then I HAVE hit goal, and I'm now working Maintenance just as hard as I can.
  • You look amazing!!! Great Job!!
  • LSA - Thanks!
  • WOW! you look amazing! Thesegoal weight pics & stories are so insipring!
    Thank you for sharing them!
    As a newbie it is all very encouraging!
    Thanks again
  • Bonjul - thanks! I loved reading the goal stories when I first joined here, and I was SO happy to be able to post my own!
  • You look fabo!!! Congrats on such an amazing achievement. I needed a success story and you have made me believe I can actually do this. I've tried Jenny Craig and it worked, but guess what? I'm fat...again! Well, finally weighed myself this morning and almost started crying...218.6..ugh.....thank goodness I'm a tall girl..5'9.5", but still. So, for the first time I'm attempting to keep track of my calories online. I know you are big on counting calories..what the easiest way to keep track in your opinion? and do you track every single thing you eat/drink? How much exercise did you do at the beginning?