Petra's Before and Current Pics

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Here are my before and current pics. I still have at least 8 lbs I want to lose, maybe 18. Not for sure yet. The before are from the Nascar Race in August 2006. I was around 185 there. The current pic is from 2 weeks ago at 150. I am now 6 lbs lower!! The 2nd to last pic is me as of 6/16/07 @ 139.2 lbs!!
    The very bottom is of me and my husband it really only shows my face but that is at 135!!
    Before-

After-

Little over a year later and I have gained back basically all the weight. The reason...well my dad passed away and I started a new job (within 1 week of each other), stress from having to find a new sitter and put the kids in a new school...and well I let myself do it. So here I am back on ready to loose it again and keep it off this time.
    Here is a new pic
  • Nice job! You can really tell just from your arms, and the whole shape of your face has changed. Congratulations.
  • omgash, you look so different!! You are absoluetly gorgeous! GREAT JOB!
  • You look great!
  • your face looks so much more defined than before!! and this probably isn't because you lost weight but your hair looks grrrreat
  • Wow you are looking great!
  • Petra you look wonderful!
  • Congratulations on your weight loss you look great keep up the good work
  • You look great and also, very much younger so pretty!
  • wow you look beautiful! congrats!
  • great job!
  • Thanks for everyone for the comments!!!!! I apprecate it!!
  • Petra that's amazing! You look like a whole new person. Mind if I ask what your plan is?

Congratulations.

PS, Hope this isn't insulting, but with the weight gone you look like 5-10 years younger I think.
  • Insperational
  • Wow!!!!! You look AMAZING. There's such a huge difference. You must be so unbelivably happy with yourself. And look, you're almost at goal. Incredible.