30lb difference.. can you see it?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can't really tell much when I look in the mirror, etc. I know I've lost and I'm finally losing again, so figured I'd post some before and current and let you guys see.

Dee

• I see a big difference.Keep up the good work.
  • Yes I can see your progress, stay strong and determined
  • You sure can! I see a big difference in your face and stomach area.
  • I can see a big difference, your face has regained its shape - check out those cheek bones! I can also see a big difference in your tummy. Your doing great!!
  • A huge difference! - you look great and congrats on the running.

Try on some of your old clothes and you too will see the difference.
  • Of course we can see it! 30 pounds gone and a ton of confidence gained.
  • Well, of course there's a huge difference
  • HEE HEE nearly identical double post...so it must be true!
  • Yes, a lot of difference, especially in your face. Well done!!
  • Thanks Everybody!
    After nearly a year of not losing anything, it's so nice to be losing again... and the boost from hearing that I'm doing good is great!
  • YES!! You can see the difference!
    Welcome back to the losing train! I've been 'somewhat' maintaining for a year now and I'm ready to get going again myself!

A BIG ^5!
    Can't wait to see updates from ya soon!
  • Oh yes! I can see a difference...WTG!
  • I'm seeing a difference in your face. It's hard for me to tell elsewhere, but that's because of the angle of the first picture. I'm sure it's coming off elsewhere, if it's coming off of your face.
  • uh, yeah... TOTALLY! I agree - mainly face and stomach.

Not only that, but in the 2nd pic you look healthy and energetic and comfortable in your body whereas in the first pic you do look to be quite uncomfortable.

GREAT JOB!!! Keep up the excellent work... 30 lbs...35 lbs... 40 lbs... 45 lbs...it will drop before you know it!