40 lbs. lost!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, so this is the first time I am posting pics of myself...before and after pics that is.

I've been on Weight Watchers since September. As of Thursday, I have lost 40 lbs. It's coming off slowly, but I am okay with that.

I don't know if anyone else is struggling with this or not, but eventhough I've lost 40 lbs, my clothes are smaller, I still have a hard time seeing it. I don't know if that sounds weird, but I can't kick that feeling.

Anyway, I guess I'll let you be the judge.

First pic was taken last August, the second pic was taken last weekend.

• YOU CAN SEE IT!!!!!! You look MUCH smaller and better in the 2nd pic... great job! Keep up the excellent work!

p.s. Your loss is especially noticeable in your face and tummy!
  • WOW, what a difference!!! You are so pretty and have done an amazing job!!!
  • Chantal,

Congratulations on the 40 lbs! Go, you

The loss is totally noticable to me - and so is your new confidence!
  • Hooray! You're doing GREAT!

Yes, it IS noticeable! Keep going!

Jay
  • I Can See It. I Started At The Same Weight As You And When I Got Down To Like The Low 180s Thats When I Really Started To See It And Other People As Well. Hang In There Its Coming
  • Total difference. You look awesome!!
  • Chantal, you look awesome!!! WTG!! I also am having a hard time seeing the loss in myself. I started around the same time as you and have lost about the same amount. I know clothes fit better and people tell me that they can tell that I look smaller, but it's hard to see that in myself. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. I love looking at your pics. I can definately see a big difference in you!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Thank you sooo much everyone! I was a little nervous about posting the pics, but I'm glad I did. It's motovating when someone else tells you they can really see a difference!

mommyof1, you've lost 57 lbs, thats fantastic and very inspiring for me as we had the same starting weight. I thought getting out of the 200s was fantastic, but now I can't wait to get down into the 180s. Thanks for your response!

crazynette! It's been a long time since we've talked! You're doing fantastic, good for you!! It's very relieving to hear that someone else is feeling the same way as I am. I'm told by some of my girlfriends that I am crazy for not seeing the difference...I started to think maybe I was going a little crazy, but now I know I'm not. It sounds ridiculous when I say "I've lost 40 lbs and don't see the difference" but it's true...if it weren't for the fact that I've gone from a size 18 to a 14, I don't think I'd notice. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is you're not alone

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to look at my pics!
  • Chantal, we definately can't both be crazy. So we must be normal, no matter how annoying it is. I was excited when I saw your post, I don't see you a lot around the boards. We must hang out on different threads, but you were one of the first people I chatted with when I started. It's so good to see your success, you're doing awesome!!! And you look great!!
    We'll have to talk more often!
  • You look wonderful - and the difference to VERY noticeable! Congratulations hun!
  • Wow. Congratulations!

You can definitely see it in your arms and face.
  • Crazynette, we sure do need to chat more. I'm usually lurking around the Weight Watchers boards, but I'm not on here as much as I used to be.

Thanks Doozer, I actually have a lot of ppl tell me the same thing...noticeable in the face especially. Thanks again!

Finn, you've lost 79 lbs!!! That's incredible, good for you!! I feel especially excited for you as we started around the same time. You stuck with it when i fell off though. Where are your progress pics?? I would love to see what losing 80 lbs looks like! Take care and thanks for stopping in!
  • So I found a better before pic...lets see how this goes...

• Chantal...

WOW what an amazing achievement... you must be thrilled. I'm going to follow up on what everyone else has said by saying YOU CAN DEFFO SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! Are you on any exercise regime?