Progress Pics - 68 pounds gone!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Updated with new progress shots - 68 pounds down!

Ignore the facial expressions - I have my "concentrate on holding your hand steady" face on.

Before and Current:

And, my I need to buy some new clothes shot:
  • Wow! What a transformation! You look great!
  • You look great! cute dress too
  • I am so proud of you ! You look fantastic for someone that has a little one. You are downright shapely ! That is a big change.
    Those last two pounds will fly right off by next week.
  • wow...you look awesome...such a big differece. that's great. Keep up the awesome work.
  • You look great! I really like the dress.
  • 50lbs is awesome!! Way to go, you look great!
  • wow! you look amazing! isn't it amazing the kind of figure you realize you had hiding under the weight when it starts coming off!?!
  • You look great! WTG! love that dress btw.
  • congratulations - u look like you are working out - i weight 232 and i dont' look as good - because i have not really started working out yet. Working out helps you to look tighter everywhere! You have inspired me not to forget about my goals -tomorrow i have a weigh-in at TOPS - we will see what happens - i started at 237 but now i was at 234 but that was 2 weeks ago - good luck and keep going - my main challenge right now is to go from 235 to 220 lbs. by May 13 -
  • You've done wonderful. Way to go!
  • You look fantastic!!!! I notice you lost alot in the waist. This is my problem area. I would like to know what you have been doing to exercise and diet. I ditto the cute dress, oh and shoes!!!
  • WOW! You look absolutely fabulous, you look incredibly hourglass-like. Great curves, you're pictures are really inspiring me, so far I have only lost 1 lb, but I will try and do better. How did you get and (obviously stay) so motivated? Any tips ?
  • You look great!
  • Great Job! Loooove that dress. Shows off those sexy curves!!