Mini-Goal Photo Album Share your photos along the way and show us how far you've come!

Old 01-07-2007, 11:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Default First set of photos, the gain progression.

I just thought I'd share some photos. There are none since I started losing but these are a progression of me gaining. When I pulled these photos out I was so horrified... I almost considered blocking out my face...but that would be cheating I suppose.
I need to get a new camera before I can do updated photos...which costs $$ so its gonna be another month or so before that happens. I thought it was time to get serious and I feel that sharing the photos really puts me out there. I'm looking forward to updating my progress. I'm currently at 219 and my next mini goal is to be at 210 by 1/31.

This is me in France, fall of 2002....190 pounds of solid alpine hiking muscle

Summer 2005, about 220

Summer 2005-fat girl in a grass skirt is a bad combo....still 220ish

Napping at a folk festival...still summer 05, probably almost 230 by this point...and the baby, thats Wyatt...he isn't mine..I'm whats known as 'crazy auntie Linsey' to all my friends kids.

My 25th birthday, December 2005... about 230ish

The most recent photos I have of me... in London this past summer. I'm about 230 here, before I started losing I gained about 10 more pounds.

I'm looking forward to posting photos that bring these numbers back down!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:10 PM   #2  

You are a very beautiful woman, even before the weight loss you'd like to see. Congrats on the progress so far, according to your stats.

Can't wait to see the jaw-dropping stunning photos of you when you reach your goal weight!
SmartButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 167/140/128

Height: 5'2"

I was thinking the same thing..you look really pretty already, extra weight or not..you have a very warm glow about you and you look like you enjoy some good times. So onto even better ones in the future!
Mami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:36 PM   #4  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Oh Sunshine you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And you're doing so, so well. Keep up the good work.

I am really, really looking forward to your progress pics.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:22 PM   #5  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Sunshine is a great name for you--you do glow. I did notice that you are about my height 5'5. Is that right? I am about the same weight and from what I can tell of your pics. the same build too.

The nice thing for you is that even at 190 lbs. you looked very solid and trim. I hope I can look as good at that weight. I am working on building muscle right now so that I can lose and tone at the same time.

Two Peas
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #6  
Just Me

S/C/G: 279/279/180

HI Sunshine .. i'm located about 2 hours north of boston!!! well first of all i give you alot of credit for sharing your pics and thanks for sharing i think i'd be scared if i went back and looked through my pics to see the weight progression but it sounds like a good idea to gain motivation... you truly are are a beautiful woman no matter what size !! You are doing great so far heading toward your goal.. Keep up the good work .. i'm looking forward to your future pics !!! take care

Carolee
mommyleelee4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 243.5/243.5/140

Thank you so much ladies for your wonderful compliments. I can't wait to be able to take progress pics as I go along now. You almost got me...tear in the eye. Its been a long time since anyone used the word beautiful in reference to me...a very long time.

Mommyleelee....though I spend most of my time in Boston for work I actually live north of the city...closer really to Lowell...I'm about 15 minutes on 93N from the NH border so I bet we are closer than you think! I also went to undergrad in NH so I'm pretty familiar with the state

TwoPeas...I tell you I was fit in trim at 190 because I had literally been hiking 7 days a week for well over 2 months straight by the time this photo was taking. Basically with a group I walked through 5 countries and 2 islands averaging about 20-30kilometers a day. Before we got to France we had already been through both the the Italian Dolomite mountain ranges and the Swiss/Austrian Alps, I think that version of 190 is going to be tough to reciprocate this time around... I had built so much muscle hiking, and packing gear, and putting up the circus tent that we slept in that I was actually a size 10 at 190...as soon as I got home and was not in that scenario any longer I lost all that muscle to flab really quick!
NESunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 04:49 PM   #8  

I'd like to add that I clicked on your blog link and read a bit. You are not only beautiful, but quite the talented writer!

I'm very impressed by the goals you've set for yourself, aside from the weight loss. You sound like you are truly taking your life into your own hands, and I believe it's never to late to achieve that.
SmartButt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:30 PM   #9  

S/C/G: SW175/CW159/GW145

Haven't checked in on photos for a while, and was glad I did so for seeing your thread.....what everyone said is true....you have a very special, expressive face, with a lot of warmth and intelligence and the most glorious smile. I wish you the very best of luck in losing the weight---three cheers of encouragement! lots of hugs and well wishes

If you ever need encouragement or to vent, e-mail me....I'm a personal trainer living in MD....have lots of family in the Boston area, so I feel a special affinity for Massachusettians!

Susan
artmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:48 AM   #10  
Go Cardinals!!

S/C/G: 276/221/150

Height: 5'6

I think you are so beautiful and your smile says it all!! I know we all can't wait to see after pictures, because I'm sure they will be jaw-dropping! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing!
Dragonfly7 is offline   Reply With Quote