The difference a year makes...(comparative pics)

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • You are such a beautiful woman and amazing shots so far! Keep workin the progress as you will be smashing and smiling to goal! Thank you for sharing on here.
  • wow...how fantastic!
  • You're beautiful in both pictures, but your beauty really comes out in the second one. You've done an amazing job -- 57 pounds!!
  • You look great!
  • As beautiful as ever Tina!
  • LadyLai, you look beautiful on both pictures but there's something unique on the second picture...a healthy energy! Whatever you're doing, keep at it cause it seems to be working for you! :-)
  • Your gorgeous!!! Great cheekbones!! Kepp up the good work!!
  • You are beautiful! You can see how much your face has slimmed out! Great job and I have no doubt you will hit your new goal! We all get stuck in ruts believe me I've been in one for months and it is really frustrating but I think you have the right idea celebrate what you have done till this point and be proud of yourself for that. Keep it up girl your a knockout!
  • Here's to a whole new you! Even if you just lose a pound a week (or a little less) you should be able to lose the weight! Don't be too hard on yourself though, you look GREAT!
  • You are doing great! Keep it up!!
  • You are beautiful and there is such a a difference (though you were beautiful before too! Keep up the good work!
  • Wow!!!