I finally reached my halfway point

• Today is not my weigh-in day, but when I did weigh in I had just returned from a holiday trip to my mother's. So, I was insanely curious as to see what the scale said.

Seeing 180... wow. I never thought I would have made it this far. When I started here, in August, I was at 220 lbs.. 20 pounds short of my highest recorded weight, which I hit when I was 16 (I'm 21 now)

So here are pictures. The first one is insanely dark, which is my fault because it didn't occur to me to shut the blinds. You have to look closely.. and its small, because I couldn't find the origional on my comp, so I had to copy it from somewhere else. The second is to try to help show my original weight, since the first is so bad.. me at a concert when I was 19. The third one was taken just now, in jeans that are slightly wet from the dryer, but it is important to me to be wearing the same clothing. I actually had to hold the shirt in the back, because its big on me now and wouldnt really show what I lost!

So yes. This is me. 40 down, 40 to go, and I know I can do this. Thank you everyone... each and every person here has been an inspiration to me!

Sorry so many...

~Fae
  • All your hard work is paying off! You're looking good and defitnitly see your efforts. Your face especially! Keep up all that great work!
  • Wow!! That is great Keep it up
  • where'd your tummy go? congrats!
  • Congrats! WTG!! You look great!
  • You can see a big change in your face, you look great! Congrats!
  • Wow!! You look great! Congratulations!
  • Nice Job!! What an accomplishment!
  • Congrats! You look Great, Keep it up girl![
  • Congrats! Keep it up! Thank YOU for inspiring me! It is amazing the difference in 40lb!
  • Congrats, your an inspiration to those of us who are just beginning (again). I noticed in the b4 pic the 97.9x, I listen to that station. Let me know if you read this if ur still in NEPA.
  • Beautiful progress! The pic's are an inspiration and the jeans look so little!