Old 12-30-2021, 10:52 PM   #1  

Default 2022??

I did this diet YEARS ago and just went through forum and saved all menus and documents. Planning to start again in January after I obtain some HNS. Anyone else out there starting in January?
JenAndGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 08:51 AM   #2  

Hello! I need to start back on the program, but want to do it on my own. I did it years ago successfully. However, since I went off the program, I have gained nearly double my weight. If you have any menus, etc., that you can share, I would greatly appreciate it. I did not keep any of my menus, unfortunately. Thanks!

Last edited by BillBlueEyes; 02-14-2022 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Email address deleted.
NE Cornfed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:55 PM   #3  

Default How's it going on MRC?

Hey how's it going on MRC solo (without the center)? I did it last year and fairly easily lost the 20 lbs I wanted to in 2 months (with some weird binges in there), but the wheels fell of the bus when I tried to do maintenance. I thought it was REALLY complicated. I felt like... When the moon is in Aquarius, you can have half a graham cracker. So I defiantly gave up and stopped checking in. Boy I really showed them. Anyway, naturally I gained it back and then some when I broke my foot and can't walk. Sob story.

In my peeved rage against the maintenance, I threw away my paperwork, but I do remember it mostly so I started this week. I buy a collagen powder from Thrive Market or Sprouts that's flavorless and has the same stats as the Koolaid as my friends and I called the HNS.

I think this is very doable on our own. I just need to figure out a normal way to maintain afterward that allows some normalcy, socialization, etc. and not freaking out. Anyway, cheers! Would love accountability buddies! I'm actually not weighing in because the fluctuations from hormones and whatever make me too INSANE, just sticking to it and journaling it out.
replicantc220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 04:59 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE Cornfed View Post
Hello! I need to start back on the program, but want to do it on my own. I did it years ago successfully. However, since I went off the program, I have gained nearly double my weight. If you have any menus, etc., that you can share, I would greatly appreciate it. I did not keep any of my menus, unfortunately. Thanks!
I was on the green but I found this on this forum (hence joining today so I could download it). It looks pretty old, but makes sense. Different from mine in allowing the bread at every meal and not the once daily "healthy fat". My menu only allowed bread/crackers at breakfast and you were allowed some olive oil or avocado or something once a day.

3fatchicks.com/forum/attachments/metabolic-research-center/35957d1279422158-i-have-beige-menu-mrc.pdf
replicantc220 is offline   Reply With Quote