Old 11-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #16  
2beginagain

S/C/G: 223/223/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetieNikki View Post
Hello. I have been on MRC back in 2012 and lost 50 so fast and kept it off. Unfortunately, I was involved in 2 car accidents within 2 months which has lead to 2 surgeries and unable to drive at this time. I've put on over 50+ lbs and started looking for a MRC in my new town of residence. There is only 1 over 70 miles from me. I went ahead and saw online that you could purchase the drinks and I bought a ton. I will be doing this on my own as well but can not for the life of me find the first couple of days menu. I moved 3x and must have misplaced them and the cookbook...I remember it sort of. Does anyone have day 1-3, etc?
I can't go searching through boxes at this time or drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I will gladly compensate for this help. Thanks.
The program has changed a lot no more 1-5 day. You can buy program from their online site emetabolic.com along with the cookbook. Or you can use the sticky on this forum for recipies.You can also call the nearest office @ ask for the @ home program

Last edited by 2beginagain; 11-12-2017 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Adding more info
2beginagain is offline   Reply With Quote