Anyone want to be an accountability partner/support buddy?

• I would really like to pair up with someone to help keep me in check and to be there to encourage each other! If so let me know!!
  • Joy! Email me at klcosk at yahoo dot com!!
  • I'd love to join you. I am on Day 4 and have no idea what I am doing.
  • I would love to join you, too! Good luck girls! Looking forward to hearing about your weight loss!
  • I would love to join too. I am on green menu and started MRC 3 weeks ago. I have lost 10 pounds and I am kind of stuck.
  • cottage cheese not on blue menu
    Today is my first day of the blue menu and I was looking forward to cottage cheese for lunch, until I looked at the menu and saw that it isn't listed.

I guess I will have fish or chicken twice a day...Not looking forward to that.
  • Count me in girls! I'm closing in on the end of program - 32 days to go and 20# to lose. Uh oh, right?!? I'm regretting some of the choices along the way, thinking I could sneak something in. It wasn't often but can't help but wonder....

However, I will say this: I consistently averaged between 2.3-2.7# lost per week. Regardless of what I did, how perfect on program I was, supplements, extra workouts, etc. Crazy, right? So I've accepted that this is how I lose and I'm still thrilled that I'm losing that much because I certainly wasn't losing on my own.

I have a few challenges ahead with meals out that I can't avoid and company. Love family visiting but that just amps up the struggle. Especially since I'm so close to wrapping this up.

I'd love the help and encouragement. Good luck to us all!
  • Y'all can add me on fitness.ahuazz at the rate gmail dot com
  • I would love to join you girls! I started mrc 6/7/14 and have lost 15 lbs. It is so hard to stay on track some days and I have already cheated a few times. I could really use the support.