3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   MRC April 2014 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/294324-mrc-april-2014-a.html)

hlw121411 04-30-2014 12:14 PM

Thank you for the encouragement. I weighed in today. I stayed the same which I was glad since I had cheated earlier in the week. I am giving it 100% from here on out!

beachrunner695 04-30-2014 12:42 PM

I'm with you AsleyRae! DYING to see those 160s. I'm a half pound away on my home scale, but I always weigh heavier on the center scale because of clothes, and it being the middle of the day (I usually go during lunch). Hmmm...I wonder what they would do if I stripped naked and said "OK! I'm ready to weigh in!" LOL :-)

bombshellinprogress 04-30-2014 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachrunner695 (Post 4995113)
I'm with you AsleyRae! DYING to see those 160s. I'm a half pound away on my home scale, but I always weigh heavier on the center scale because of clothes, and it being the middle of the day (I usually go during lunch). Hmmm...I wonder what they would do if I stripped naked and said "OK! I'm ready to weigh in!" LOL :-)

The clinic I go to has a sign above the scales that says you must remain fully clothed or something like that :D

skelley331 04-30-2014 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombshellinprogress (Post 4995223)
The clinic I go to has a sign above the scales that says you must remain fully clothed or something like that :D

I do know that the MRC South Central some women will weigh in just in their bra and underwear, some have told me that. LOL

patzi 04-30-2014 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skelley331 (Post 4995265)
I do know that the MRC South Central some women will weigh in just in their bra and underwear, some have told me that. LOL

There is a woman here in my center that weighs in ia bra and underwear, also.. I wear the same weight clothes each week. I wear a light capri and a tee. Pants are a very thin cotton and the tee weights nothing. Scale at center is always 2 pounds higher than mine..

Patzi

geo56 04-30-2014 08:31 PM

My center has an assortment of clothes you can change into to weigh. There are shorts, thin robes, house dresses. I have seen one or two people change. I wear the same thing every week and go at the same time.

skelley331 04-30-2014 09:17 PM

I always weigh in with the clothes I wore when I signed up, a pair of light weight short shorts, and a cotton t-shirt, barefoot! LOl in the winter people think I'm crazy, I just take my shorts and t-shirt to change into!

patzi no matter what I wear their scales are always 2lbs higher than mine. That's why I weigh at home and then I don't worry about the scales at the center, I decided to concentrate on how my clothes fit as I had posted earlier. I'm excited to start stabilization next week. :carrot:

GinaXOXO 04-30-2014 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skelley331 (Post 4995455)
I always weigh in with the clothes I wore when I signed up, a pair of light weight short shorts, and a cotton t-shirt, barefoot! LOl in the winter people think I'm crazy, I just take my shorts and t-shirt to change into!

patzi no matter what I wear their scales are always 2lbs higher than mine. That's why I weigh at home and then I don't worry about the scales at the center, I decided to concentrate on how my clothes fit as I had posted earlier. I'm excited to start stabilization next week. :carrot:

Congratulations to you for getting to your goal!! Losing 25 pounds is great!! I hope stabilization and maintenance are a breeze. (:

raven59 05-01-2014 12:38 AM

Hi Everyone,
Still 100% on plan and still no budge in the scale. It's got to move sometime!

patzi 05-01-2014 07:22 AM

I had maintenance weigh in and gained two pounds. Know why... For you that have been with me during my weigh loss challenge, know I experiment with triggers every now and then. If I gain, I don't eat it again, and try it at a later time.. Nuts is a big trigger for me..

I tried nuts again.Tried walnuts, as they are a healthy nut. Small quantity, I put in whiskey glass when I ate them, so I would not overdue. Well, I guess it is still a no no, as I gained 2 pounds, so I will put them in back burner for now, and get the weight off by next weigh in, hopefully.

I knew I would be over, as my scale at home told me.. I always weigh at home first, and knew I was over, as it was a 2 pound difference than scale at home, but it is just a scale, and weight will come off eventually.. Today is another day.

Raven.. When I hit a stall, I tried the shakes for a few days, or I went to the two meal plan for a few days and that most of the time worked. I was such a slow loser, anything off was a blessing. The thing that worked the best for me,however was eating more eggwhite omelets or egg beater omelets and fish. Center told me to do that, and that made me budge off the stall. I also cut out most carbs as that is a trigger .When I say carbs I mean, bread, pasta, grain, etc.

I don't know about y'all, but when I gain any weigh it is in my belly..

Patzi

skelley331 05-01-2014 08:25 AM

Patzi you will get those 2lbs off you always do so well. And when I gain it's always in my belly also, I think its my age factor lol!!!

raven 59: you might try some of patzi's suggestions or talk with a counselor.

Ginaxoxo: I actually didn't hit my goal but feel good and my clothes fit great, I've been thru stabilization the first time but didn't follow it but this second time I will so I can find my trigger foods like patzi. Maintenance the last time was just counting calories and staying with the maintenance menu which is pretty much all the foods you eat on pre-conditioning.

AshleyRae 05-01-2014 10:06 AM

I weighed in yesterday at the same weight, which is slightly frustrating...UNTIL I was shown the scale printout that indicated I'd lost loads of "fat" pounds and gained 10 pounds of muscle! I'll take it!
Even if the scale doesn't budge, bear in mind that you're body is still working! If you're staying on program, fat is disappearing!

beachrunner695 05-01-2014 01:45 PM

How long has it been since you've lost, Raven? That is so frustrating! I got stuck for like a week and a half and they started talking about doing a plateau buster - I guess that scared my fat into disappearing because I was down 2 pounds 4 days later lol :-)

So my trainer that I work out with once a week kicked my butt all over the gym last night...I mean I was so weak when he got done with me that he had to help me lift my legs up for the last 2 leg lifts (my core is pathetically weak). I had nothing left by the time we finished that work out. But...when I got up this morning, on my scale at home, I was 169 even! I have finally broken out of the 170s. Haven't seen a weight under 170 in over 5 years. Hope the center scale shows me under 170 when I go in there tomorrow. I should probably stop weighing at home because then I get all disappointed when I weigh more at the center...but I just cant help it!

AshleyRae 05-01-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachrunner695 (Post 4995922)
Hope the center scale shows me under 170 when I go in there tomorrow. I should probably stop weighing at home because then I get all disappointed when I weigh more at the center...but I just cant help it!

I don't even know what the scale at the center shows, because I refuse to look at it. The ladies there just tell me how much I've lost. I only need one scale to provide frustration, so I use my home one for that ;) Haha!

skelley331 05-01-2014 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beachrunner695 (Post 4995922)
How long has it been since you've lost, Raven? That is so frustrating! I got stuck for like a week and a half and they started talking about doing a plateau buster - I guess that scared my fat into disappearing because I was down 2 pounds 4 days later lol :-)

So my trainer that I work out with once a week kicked my butt all over the gym last night...I mean I was so weak when he got done with me that he had to help me lift my legs up for the last 2 leg lifts (my core is pathetically weak). I had nothing left by the time we finished that work out. But...when I got up this morning, on my scale at home, I was 169 even! I have finally broken out of the 170s. Haven't seen a weight under 170 in over 5 years. Hope the center scale shows me under 170 when I go in there tomorrow. I should probably stop weighing at home because then I get all disappointed when I weigh more at the center...but I just cant help it!

I always weight 1-1/2 to 2lbs more when I weigh in at the center and yes it's frustrating