Old 03-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #151  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Hello ladies,

I went and weighed in this morning, down 1/2 llb yay! Doesn't sound like much but i'll take any loss. When you get closer to your goal it seems to slow down, but on the good note I know I'm losing inches like crazy, I'm wearing my size 8's and I now have a curve in my waistline and I'm feeling skinny. I told myself this time around I wouldn't focus so hard on the scales and focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit. I'm Happy and ready for the weekend!
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:13 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

Yeah for you Skelley!

I got to sign the 15 lb board tonight!

How is everyone else doing?
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 09:19 PM   #153  
Sherry, Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo56 View Post
Yeah for you Skelley!

geo56: Wow congrats to you! What an awesome job!
Old 03-21-2014, 07:24 AM   #154  

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo56 View Post
Yeah for you Skelley!

Congrats to you.. That is awesome..

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 07:27 AM   #155  

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Hello ladies,

I went and weighed in this morning, down 1/2 llb yay! Doesn't sound like much but i'll take any loss. When you get closer to your goal it seems to slow down, but on the good note I know I'm losing inches like crazy, I'm wearing my size 8's and I now have a curve in my waistline and I'm feeling skinny. I told myself this time around I wouldn't focus so hard on the scales and focus on how I feel and how my clothes fit. I'm Happy and ready for the weekend!
Skelley..
You are so inspirational and postive, it is wonderful. I lost very slowly sometimes point something , like .2 , but I always took it as a plus, because eventually made to maintenance. Isn't it a great feeling when you feel great in your clothes and can see your waist.. As I have said before on here, my greatest treat was not to have to wear tunics anymore to hide the fat, and to be able to wear jeans with a belt and a shirt tucked inside. I am very happy for you and glad you are happy.

Patzi
Old 03-21-2014, 09:37 AM   #156  
Sherry, Senior Member

Thank you patzi,

You have been an inspiration to me as well, I know I can do this and I'm going to!!!
Old 03-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Oh, love starting Friday with positive news! Great job, everyone! Anyone else out there? Any struggles?
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #158  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Default Happy Friday!!!

Wow, what a great way to start the day! Congratulations skelley331 and geo56!!! Both great news!!

I had a great week and am looking forward to the weekend. It is supposed to be really nice. The kids and I jumped on the trampoline for about two hours on Wednesday night and last night we went to the park and flew their kites. Maybe some local hiking this weekend.

My back is finally starting to feel better so I have upped my workout intensity and hope it will show on the scale this week. I'll find out tomorrow!

Everyone have a great day!! Any fun plans for the weekend?
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 12:39 PM   #159  

S/C/G: 227.5 / 211 / 165

Height: 5'4"

Two more pounds this week! Next week I'll be signing the 15 pound board! 15 inches overall in 5 weeks! It's a great day!

I love that my WI is on Friday, because it helps me get through the weekend on plan. During the week, I'm so busy with work, it's easy. Weekends are the hardest time for me. I didn't feel great (allergies) earlier this week, and I was convinced a Blizzard from DQ would make me feel better. But I didn't do it.

Have a great weekend everyone!
tractorbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 01:22 PM   #160  
Idaho

tractorbeam - your post made me laugh! Great job on not giving into the Blizzard!!!!

I weigh in on Saturdays for the same reason - weekends are tougher for me. I also make sure not to wear the pants that are getting too big for me on the weekends to remind me to keep working
Old 03-22-2014, 07:50 AM   #161  

Wishing everyone a great weekend...

Tractorbeam.. Way to go with no Blizzard.. That is a great step and be proud of
yourself.

Patzi
Old 03-22-2014, 09:08 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 204/180/150

Height: 5'1"

Good morning!
I bought a inexpensive waffle iron last night and made the Waffles Supreme out of the cookbook. It made 3 good size waffles and were very good. I think next time I will cook them a little longer, I like them crispy. So today is to a good start. Weekends were hard for me in the past but I decided to set myself up for success, not failure.
We can do this!
geo56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 09:48 AM   #163  
Idaho

Down four this week! I am excited - great way to start the weekend! Geo56 - I like your thinking! I need to figure out why weekends are harder and plan better. Everyone have a great day!
Old 03-22-2014, 06:02 PM   #164  
Sherry, Senior Member

Geo56, hmmm waffles sound good, I have walden farms pancake syrup and found low carb pancake mix that is really good.

selway: Congrats on the 4lbs that's awesome!

Weekends are hard for me too unless I'm busy. If not then I tend to want to snack but so far doing pretty good. Painted my kitchen and pantry area! Then my husband and I posted our Classified forestry signs along our wood line so today I've walked 3.49 miles which is 7,890 steps!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:35 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 205/160/155

Height: 5' 7.5"

Everyone's doing soooo well! You guys are all awesome!

After my Tuesday weigh-in with no loss, I was geared up for good news Friday...and it WAS good news! I lost 1.5 pounds and got to sign that lovely 10 pound board. Plus, I had a fashion show in my own closet, because I'M BACK IN MY PRE-PREGNANCY CLOTHES!!! My shorts fit. My shirts fit. My pants fit. And my shoes? Well, bless them, they always fit Ha!
Mom had already signed the 10 pound board, but she still lost another pound. We're on a roll!

Also, a girl at my center told me about the low-calorie flatbread called Flatout. Oh. My. Goodess! I made "pizzas" with half of a flatbread layered with 4 ounces of tomatoes with Italian seasoning and garlic powder and cheese on top. Heaven.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!
AshleyRae is offline   Reply With Quote