Need so much help!!!

• Hi everyone--

So 3 years ago I graduated from high school, and the summer there after I lost 20 lbs with the help of MRC. 3 years later, I've graduated from college. I maintained the weight loss through college but am finding that post-college has been a challenge.

I need to get back on the right track, and I know MRC is the way for me to do so. The only problem is, I now live in NYC and there aren't Metabolic Research Centers in the state.

Could someone give me the first two menus (not including the pre-conditioning week)? I could really use your help and support. For the first time in years I feel terrible about my body, and I just don't want to feel this way again. Thank you in advance!
  • Quote: Hi everyone--

So 3 years ago I graduated from high school, and the summer there after I lost 20 lbs with the help of MRC. 3 years later, I've graduated from college. I maintained the weight loss through college but am finding that post-college has been a challenge.

I need to get back on the right track, and I know MRC is the way for me to do so. The only problem is, I now live in NYC and there aren't Metabolic Research Centers in the state.

Could someone give me the first two menus (not including the pre-conditioning week)? I could really use your help and support. For the first time in years I feel terrible about my body, and I just don't want to feel this way again. Thank you in advance!
    You can call any MRC center and they can send you the menus
  • It will take some doing to find it but on oneof the threads here someone has them and will email them to you.
  • Good LUck!!! don't give up on yourself!