Old 09-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #1  

Default vinegarette.... is it okay?

So last night at my meeting (just started metaslim today) I asked if i could use rasberry vinagereette as a dressing on salad. One lady said only applice cider vineager and the other lady said any vinegarette.

The kind I have is not a dressing. I got it on vacatino in Venice Beach at this oil and vineager store. Its straight balsamic vineager... its a thin liquid. One is rasbperry and one is strawberry. They said its naturally flavored.

Are these okay??? The ladies at the center couldnt give me an answer they agrred on then just said use it !
clarissairene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 235.5/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Personally I would look at the calorie and fat content. Compare it to a dressing that they have said you could have. If it has a few more calories, use it sparingly. If it has a LOT more calories, I'd prob only use it once a month. But yes, I would use it. Just maybe not all of the time.
Lady67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #3  

Thanks! I got the info:
It is my pleasure to give you the nutritional information. The serving size = 1 tablespoon.

The calories, carb/sugars and sodium contents are the same for all three balsamics that you listed. The values requested are as follows: Calories = 10; Carbs = 3 g/Sugars = 3 g; Sodium = 0 mg; fat content = 0 g
clarissairene is offline   Reply With Quote