Old 08-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #46  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey, All! Happy Labor Day Weekend! Weighed in today and am now down 13.5 pounds. I guess slow and steady wins the race!
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 225/202.5/175

Really bummed out. Went in for my one week weigh in and no further loss from Tuesday. Only lost 4 lbs in my first week despite staying on the pre-conditioning plan to the letter and working out twice this week in BodyPump.
Liadain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 06:57 AM   #48  
One pound at a time....

S/C/G: 189/155/139

Height: 5'1

Hi all! I have been on Meta-Slim for way longer than I intended. At my weigh in a week and a half ago I hit 40 pounds lost! 10 more to lose for my goal. I tried to go extreme lean protein and very low carb. I work 12 hour shifts at night as a nurse and I started having these low blood sugar symptoms. When I finally have a break/lunch around 4 in the morning I always take my "the big 3" and eat my protein and fruit. The day I felt the worst I took my BS and it was 80. To have eaten protein and natural carbs 2 hours before that, that BS reading was too low. And I was more symptomatic than most because of the "fat burning" status my body is in. I ended up eating more protein to try to feel better. Now this same problem seems to happen every morning around the same time. My center said to drink another protein shake. I am honestly at my limit for "buying stuff" but I guess this is the only way to stabilize without eating "extra" I just feel like my body is changing and needs something else. Any suggestions? I have to try to plan the timing of every meals and it is really hard because sometimes I have the step down ICU section with 7 patients and there is no time for breaks! My instincts tell me to have a handful of almonds but my center said stay away from them. I don't know what to do. Any suggestions or encouragement would be great!! Thank you!

5 pounds lost

53+ INCHES LOST
junebug37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:12 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 185/177/145

Height: 5 ft 7 in

I'm just getting started with MRC. I have lost 5 lbs since Thursday. No carbs really. Anyway, I can't wait until I can join you in the maintenance category!
marlaj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #50  
Beware the Harpie

S/C/G: 225.4/ticker/145

Hi all, the cat is out of the bag (i.e. I told the bf about my plan), so I'm back to my original user name, instead of Liadain.

Good news is that I am down a few pounds since Friday and in ONEderland again! By Friday I should be down enough that my fully clothed weigh in will also be in the 100's
CelticHarpie is offline   Reply With Quote