Which is better?

• Hi! I have a consultation on Friday and am wondering which option is better? Right now MRC has 2 for 1 sign up or 1/3 off. I have no idea how much it costs to start up or anything. I am looking to lose 70-100 pounds. Additionally, I am breastfeeding if that matters about the supplements or drinks. Thanks!
  • Welcome to the boards, and welcome a fantastic weight loss program! I can tell you that at my center, the initial payment for me was $299. That afforded me two weigh ins a week from January to July, which is the amount of time they estimate it will take me to lose nearly 100 pounds. So, when you break that down, it's about $50 per month that I am on program...not too bad. In addition to the $299, you are asked to purchase High Nutrient Supplements (protein packs), which comes to an additional $100 each month. They truly help keep you full throughout the day, and I have come to really enjoy them. Additionally, there are many herbal supplements that you can or CANNOT purchase at the centers. Many, many people do just fine on the diet with absolutely no supplements. That is up to you. So, the diet is not cheap, but it WORKS, and it is the first diet that has taught me how to eat RIGHT. Good luck to you as you consider this program. As for the breastfeeding, I do not know how the supplements would affect that. Definitely check with your center and your doctor.
  • Quote: Welcome to the boards, and welcome a fantastic weight loss program! I can tell you that at my center, the initial payment for me was $299. That afforded me two weigh ins a week from January to July, which is the amount of time they estimate it will take me to lose nearly 100 pounds. So, when you break that down, it's about $50 per month that I am on program...not too bad. In addition to the $299, you are asked to purchase High Nutrient Supplements (protein packs), which comes to an additional $100 each month. They truly help keep you full throughout the day, and I have come to really enjoy them. Additionally, there are many herbal supplements that you can or CANNOT purchase at the centers. Many, many people do just fine on the diet with absolutely no supplements. That is up to you. So, the diet is not cheap, but it WORKS, and it is the first diet that has taught me how to eat RIGHT. Good luck to you as you consider this program. As for the breastfeeding, I do not know how the supplements would affect that. Definitely check with your center and your doctor.
    At my center I had to do the hormone test which is another $100 so my initial sign up was $399 plus supplements and HNS's
  • The breastfeeding menu is a little different. You are allowed more dairy and more veggies at meals. It is a slower weight loss. You still do the HNS with it too!