Cheaper Substitute for the Big 3?

• Do any of you know of less expensive replacement for the Big 3 - Cortitrim, Phenetrim and MRC 6?
  • You can take Cla for the cortitrim
  • Thanks. I tried Relacor, can't tell if it helped or not
  • Idk about that one but if you want to saffron HNS go to vitamin shops, they sell syntrax nectar a zero carb protein powder.
  • Super Cortisol Support by NOW contains many of the same ingredients as the Cortitrim. I found it on Netrition for $14.99 for a 30 day supply.

Super Leci-thins by Natures Life could replace the MRC-6. It has most of the same ingredients but is missing the blue green algae & bromelain. Vitamin Shoppe has a 60 day supply for about $12. I think Diet Direct may also have something similar to the MRC6.

I don't know of a replacement for the phenetrim - I am no longer going the MRC center so I don't have a bottle handy to see what the ingredients are.
  • Quote: Thanks. I tried Relacor, can't tell if it helped or not
    I have read relacor works, but has a nasty side affect. Hair loss..... because of that, I have never tried it.
  • For the mrc6 get klb5 has everything in it except the b6. And i payed 21 and some change
  • I have the nectar brand as well. it last much longer. You should use a shaker bottle. Or You can look up the 4Everfit fit drinks some websites sell them at a reasonable price while others don't
  • Im using isopure to replace the hns protein drinks, seems to be working pretty well.
  • Thanks for the information. I had gone back and bought some Cortitrim, but am about out of it. I hear that the cost has gone up on it so I plan to check out some of these.
  • Jodi, I started on 08-19-13 at 206.5 lbs, and as of today I have lost 34.5 lbs, down to 172....yahoo. I am proud to say that I have never taken nor purchased any of there pill/vitamin supplements. I told them my doctor sent me to them but he had requested I not take any of there supplements, except HNS. They don't ever bother me about it, and obviously weight can be dropped without them. 22 more to go!