Howdy

• Just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone is doing well!! I hope to stop in more often.
  • Keylani, I hope you do stop in! What a fantastic loss you have, is that all with MRC? I think you could share lots of great info and inspiration with us here!
  • Glad to see you back. I agree with monkeysocks....you're inspirational and think you can offer so much to those of us just starting...or struggling
  • Hi Keylani! Glad to see you back, how was your trip?
  • OMG OMG OMG you have been on my mind and I was so worried about you (in a friendly non-stalking kind of 3FC way!)!!! The last I knew is you were going to see your boyfriend and meet his family. And then poof, you were never heard from again!!!

Glad to see you back!!! Sorry if my post is a little dramatic, I just like certain people around here and you are one of them.
  • Hi Monkeysocks
    Thank you...yes, every pound is with MRC. I'm their poster child lol. They call me their biggest loser and I love it!! Stick with it, the plan works if you do what they say.

Hi georgiaod
    Thank you...I'm really going to try and get back on the forums more often. It's been crazy at work the last month but should be better soon.

Hi Work In Progress
    Thanks!! I missed you guys! My trip was awesome!! I had a blast...he always makes me feel like a beautiful princess....never felt that way 130lbs ago!!

Hi elvislover324
    awwwww, I'm sorry to make you worry, I'm glad to have you as a stalker. I didn't realize people around here knew who I was haha! Goes to show, you never know whose lives you touch in little ways.
    I had the best time!! He is such a romantic! He is coming to see me here in Florida the first week in July and I can hardly wait!! Then we go on our cruise in September...never been on a cruise. I would love to be at goal or below and in a sexy bathing suit by then...