Coffee!!

• What do you guys use in your coffee as a creamer. I am headed out to shop for preconditioning on Monday and know that my norm will be a no-no...lol.

Jeni
  • dairy is the devil..

Although it has some carbs I use either unsweetened soy milk or unsweetened coconut milk. I now prefer it black with a package of splendra
  • I use a non-diary creamer. Only a tsp though.
  • Quote: I use a non-diary creamer. Only a tsp though.
    Me too, I make sure to get the fat free/sugar free kind. I'm a big coffee lover and it did take a bit to get used to the different taste, in the beginning it tasted like black coffee with a little color in it Now, it's the norm.
  • Speaking of coffee I just had a chocolate meal replacement shake with coffee in it and it was really good! I tried it with vanilla last week and it wasn't as good as the chocolate. I just blended it up in the blender, I didn't have any ice made but if you had some you could add that and it'd be even better!
  • As I am new to the forum I am sporadically reading past posts... I have to say dkdaisybutters that sounds really good. Since it is meal replacement when I am running late, perhaps I will do that for breakfast. Adding ice and making it like a frappacino. Thanks for the tip!