Old 03-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #31  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolly View Post
Made it through another day OP!

I guess I should wait until I've actually slept and not cheated in the middle of the night. But I was absolutely starving today and stuck to the plan. That's a great feeling. Like Dcar I think it was the HNS that saved me.

I wish the Center would open at 7 instead of 9. I really prefer to weigh in the morning and am working at 9 so I have to get my weigh-in on my day off. I feel if MRC opened from 7a to 7p just one day a week they would get more business and more people likely to weigh in and stay on track.

Peg,

thank you for asking. I did great at my sister's pitch in. But of course I'm still starting new and freshly motivated Two months from now it might be a differenet story.

Congrats to all who lost!
I think it depends on the center because mine opens at 8am and closes at 7pm every day except sat. it is 8 to 1pm. Maybe suggest it to them and they might change it
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 225.5/179/150

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a good week.

I stayed the same weight at weigh in last night, kinda bummed being so close to seeing under 200 lbs but staying the course. I'll be down on Saturday at my next weigh in!!
Work In Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:04 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 220/201/160

Height: 5' 7"

Weigh in today with 2lbs lost! This is the same I've weighed since Sunday so I guess I've hit the first plateau we are all warned about.

Still feeling good about everything, although I did talk to a counselor today about Phenatrim Plus making me feel jittery. I've taken it in the past and never had any problems with it. I stopped it last Monday and started taking it again today so we'll see how it goes.

Those high protein supplements come in the most awkard packaging. I can't think of a good reason for changing it from a couple years ago. I think the taste is different too--although this might be my imagination.

I hope everyone has a wonderful on plan weekend!!
Dolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #34  
State Babe

S/C/G: 308/290/195

Default Good going, ya'll

Everyone is doing so well. I'm in a slump, but I know we can prevail. Try to keep a positive attitude, but boy does it take some work, but then no one ever said this would be easy
Fell off the wagon last week, but back at it. So far down 24.5 pounds in a month. Will do measurements soon.
I agree the meal replacement shakes help when I get really busy at work, I just take it with me and get ice water and I'm ready to go! Better than carrying food and drinks with me. Takes up less space and is better on the back than taking a cooler.
Off to relax after planting in our verticle gardening system today. So neat. If you want to know how to eat healthier, just let me know & my friend and I will get back to you. Can do it in any space including an apartment patio!!!
Hotneene
hotneene54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:50 AM   #35  

24.5 lbs is great, hotneene54! Those slumps can hit you at any time.

Went off plan yesterday, but I knew it was going to be one of those days where I planned to go off. Cooked a big meal for St. Patrick's Day and am back on plan this morning. I've been drinking a lot of water trying to make up for the Irish curse. Back to chicken breasts and salad tonight!

Work In Progress, hope your WI went well.

Off to enjoy my mid-morning HNS now...
Old 03-20-2013, 09:23 PM   #36  

Hi everyone! It's spring break here and I've been pretty busy with work and visiting family.

My weigh in on Saturday was awesome, thanks Dolly! I was down 3 lbs and finally UNDER 200 lbs...I have arrived in ONEderland.

My weigh in tonight was up 1 lb and talk about a serious frown, my counselor and I tried to figure out what could cause my gain because I've stayed on plan and I'm motivated like crazy because I'm under 200. Our best guess is that on Saturday I weighed in first thing in the morning and in light sweat pants whereas today's weigh in was in the evening wearing jeans.

I was disappointed when I left the center, my first thought was "well heck, if I'm up I should go get some cool ranch dorito tacos (something that looks good that I've been wanting to try)". My second thought was "no way, I've worked too hard" so I came home and prepared an on plan dinner.

I hope you all are doing good!
Old 03-21-2013, 06:50 AM   #37  

Hey girls, I'm new to this forum. I did the MRC diet 6 years ago and lost 60 lbs in 5 months. I want to do it again, but can't find my menus.

Can anyone refresh my memory on the cleansing stage?

I remember what my diet plan was, but want to do the cleanse/prep before I start next week.

Any other tips would be appreciated!
audrey803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #38  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

I weighed in with hotneene today and she is down 9.5 lbs to 280.5! Isn't she awesome? She measured down another 6.5 inches also!!

I lost 1.5 lbs this past week, but I am happy with that because I have been sick with the flu.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 260/174/160

Height: 5' 5''

WORK IN PROGRESS- Congratulations on Onederland! I know you have worked hard, and look forward to that day for myself soon!
peg51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 12:35 PM   #40  

firegirl and hotneene, that is awesome. Work In Progress, congrats on getting to ONEdurland! I want to be there in two weeks.

audrey, the pre-conditioning stage is cutting out caffeine, junky and processed food and high-carb vegetables among other things.

I lost 1/5 lbs on Thursday and when I weighed in on my home scale on Friday morning, I had lost two more.

Sooo glad I was patient during that first plateau and trusted the program.

Like everyone else, I have a hard time staying motivated on the weekends. Too much opportunity to eat off plan.

Wish I could weigh in tomorrow but I'll be stuck at work. Just have to perservere I guess.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:57 PM   #41  

Thank you ladies for the encouragement and congratulations!

peg51 and Dolly - can't wait for you to join me in One-derland, I'm rooting for you!

Congratulations to everyone on your weight loss!

I weighed in on Saturday and was down 2 lbs, this time I weighed in after breakfast and with jeans to try to keep it consistent. My mini goal for March is to hit the 30 lbs lost mark, sign the 30 lb board and get my pretty new bracelet; only 2.5 lbs to go.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:36 PM   #42  
I can do this!

First day of transitioning menu and I hit my 100 lbs today too! 112 inches lost!!Felling great! Hope everyone else does well this week!
Old 03-25-2013, 09:18 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 261/258/199

I started the program last Tuesday. I started the Meta-Slim menu yesterday. I can say that I am not hungry at all. I am having trouble eating all of the food. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm on MRC6, phentratrim plus and corti-trim.
Devine1spr92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #44  
I can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devine1spr92 View Post
I started the program last Tuesday. I started the Meta-Slim menu yesterday. I can say that I am not hungry at all. I am having trouble eating all of the food. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm on MRC6, phentratrim plus and corti-trim.
Absolutely this is normal! They told me if anything make sure you get the protein and veggi in and skip the carb but I tried not to because you need the carb to help start the fat burning process. Plus, the carb to me was the best part. I had the same thing and eventually you will get used to it, there were some days I felt so full I thought I'd throw up. Sounds gross but ha I was that full! but it passed. I'm guessing you are on the same menu I used to be on and after you get under 200 they usually change your menu and you will have less protein but by then you are used to eating that much. Good luck on your journey of weight loss!
Old 03-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #45  

dkdaisybutters - YOU are amazing, congratulations on 100 lbs gone!!

Devine1spr92 - I had trouble eating all the food at first also but like dkdaisybutters said, you get use to the portions and soon becomes normal.

I'm glad to see everyone doing so good!

I weighed in last night and I'm proud to announce another 2 lbs gone, a total of 29.5 lbs lost.... .5 lbs to go to reach my mini goal for March.

My counselor last night said that she's seen a lot of people hit a hard plateau at the 30 lbs mark. She reminded me that it does not mean that I will but just a heads up. Has anyone seen or experienced this?