Weekend Troubles

• I was just curious on how everyone manages to get through the weekends? Friday and Saturdays are the hardest for me and then Sunday I am back on track. I always seem to skip meals on Fridays or I may be busy and not be home for most of my Saturday. How do you prepare to take food with you to eat on the go for lunch? I'm doing better at getting my breakfast in, but it's when it comes to lunch, it's easy to skip. I'm either not hungry or not home. I've tried the meal replacement bars, but they just leave me still hungry compared to eating an actual meal.

Trying my best to stay on track, cause I'm sick of the weight. I'm going to be starting the green menu on Sunday if that makes a difference. I'm down 8lbs in 3wks and have plenty more to go!!
  • I saw a great idea for on the go lunches on pinterest. You take a mason jar, put your dressing in the bottom, then your heavy veggies like cucumber, then your greens and it's a salad to go.

Breakfast is where I get stuck. I'm so so so SO sick of eggs.
  • Quote: IHow do you prepare to take food with you to eat on the go for lunch?
    I have struggled to keep my routine on the weekends, too. But it just comes down to committing to do it. I know MRC works, so if i want to lose the weight, i have to follow the rules. There is never an acceptable excuse--either I do what I know I need to do, or I don't do it and can only blame myself and my choices not the 'circumstances.'

I pack my lunch on Saturdays, the same as if I was going to work. Then when I'm out running errands, I can eat my sandwich and celery in the car instead of just skipping lunch entirely.
  • When I have been caught away from the house during meal time, I have stopped at Sonic and got pack of apples to eat with my vanilla wafer meal replacement bar or 1/2 oz natural almonds in my purse. I also do well with the Subway Club salad. I use their balsamic vinegarette dressing and have consistently lost weight. I do check my urine with ketone testing strips and have remained in ketosis doing both of these things. I also carry drink mix packets for bottled water and supplements with me.