Old 01-19-2013, 03:17 PM   #1  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Default Swoon! I am in love!

I love the HNSs. I absolutely do. I love that when I'm SUPER hungry- that they allow me to feel full until I figure out what good choice I want to make about my meal. That's always been my greatest downfall in the past..."I'm super hungry RIGHT now. I can't possibly stop and cook something healthy. I need to eat NOW."

Today, an HNS afforded me to the time to boil some broccoli and broil tilapia for lunch.

What are you grateful for on this plan?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 340/205/190ish

Height: 5'9"

I'm grateful for more than I could ever write. To mention just a few though. I'm grateful that I chose to live a healthier life so that I will be here for my 2 beautiful teenagers (15 & 17). My husband passed away in a motorcycle accident when they were 1 and 2 years old. I've managed to raise them. One day I woke up and thought about my health, actually it was May 23, 2012...I realized that the road I was going down will not allow me to live a long life and be here for them. That night I had a consultation at MRC. I'm grateful that I can afford MRC. I'm grateful that I have family and a boyfriend that loves me no matter what size I am. I'm grateful that I have friends on this forum that remind me that journeys are not always easy..but together we will get over the hump and move forward to reach our goals and dreams. I'm grateful to be alive.
Keylani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #3  

I'm grateful because I can't do this on my own. I have tried and failed for years and I need the accountability and, yes, even the cheerleading or chastising. Some of the HNSs are pretty good are some are pretty awful so far. I think it's the chicken soup ones that are going to help me pull through.
corisimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:24 PM   #4  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Height: 5'8"

I'm also grateful I can afford MRC! I'm grateful to live so close to the center for my bi-weekly weigh-ins! I'm grateful for finding a plan where I get to prepare all my own meals from whole, fresh ingredients and I'm grateful to live in a country of such abundance where so many healthy choices are available 24/7.
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote