Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #46  
Complete the process

S/C/G: 154/see ticker/125

Height: 5'1"

Wow!! It's great to see so many people starting out the new year together. Lots of new energy and support

Hi Rocky! Welcome back. It looks like you and I are in the same boat. Let's make 2013 our year to get to goal and stay there.

I'm on day 9 of the plan. I had a little slip up last night...a munch of this, a munch of that...not sure why, I was just tired and blue. Anyway, ketosis was definitely blown out of the water...my stomach hurt and the scale punished me this morning. But that was yesterday and today, I'm happy to report, I'm right back on track. So I'll stay on the Blue Menu for an extra 3 days to get me back in ketosis and I'll begin the Green Menu on Sunday. I'm bummed about the slip up, but relieved hat I've had a successful day today. Full steam ahead
raven59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 184.7/TICKER->/145

Height: 5'5"

BIGGEST LOOSER Challenge for 6 weeks at my gym started tonight. I decided, heck why not. I can win some money!?
So I also volunteered to do a video series each week and answer questions. Mind you... I looked like ****! of course - Im a silly HAM So their scales are all crazy. Also it was 730pm.
Got all my measurements and my MB Age... 81 years old!!! WHAT?? lol

Anyway - just a good positive motivation to keep my rear going.
konacoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #48  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Back Rocky!!
and good luck everyone! starting the morning drinking two large glasses of water! Taking it day by day, then wham! the weight will be lost
Stick to the plan, it works! and make sure you check out the thread: Recipes! what really helps me is to have some great "substitutions" and meals that are on program but not boring so i'll stick with it.

we can all do this!!! i can feel myself shrinking just thinking about this!!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 225.5/179/150

Positive energy to everyone this morning! I hope you all are doing good.

I had my first official weigh in - check in yesterday after work, I'm proud to announce 4 lbs less of me!!

I'm still on pre-conditioning menu until tomorrow night, then I'll get my HNS and begin another step to a healthier me.

Also, I asked my center about the Walden Farms products besides the dressings and they said yes, as long as I follow serving size on the product so this weekend I'm getting the jams/jelly and sauces...YUM!
Work In Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:04 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work In Progress View Post
Positive energy to everyone this morning! I hope you all are doing good.

I had my first official weigh in - check in yesterday after work, I'm proud to announce 4 lbs less of me!!

I'm still on pre-conditioning menu until tomorrow night, then I'll get my HNS and begin another step to a healthier me.

Also, I asked my center about the Walden Farms products besides the dressings and they said yes, as long as I follow serving size on the product so this weekend I'm getting the jams/jelly and sauces...YUM!
Congrats! I start HNS on Saturday... looks like we are in the same place or close in timing. Rooting eachother on!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 208/203/165

Height: 5'5

Here i go again need to stick with it this time. Third time around. Frist time was great!

Any pointer from anyone how to get your family on board with this when you are cooking them other items. Have a 19 month old and it hard when trying to feed him other food than program food..

Also MRC would not give me the Yellow menu again since i was on it in June. I feel I need it to jump start it since i lost so much the first time on it the first 4 days. Does anyone know what the exacts were on it?
M Wants to Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 167/129/125

Height: 5'2"

I feed my 15 month old 'on program' food. She gets meat and veggies same as me--she gets extra fruit, but at this age they don't need any extra grains. One slice of bread is plenty for a toddler.
MrsRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:09 PM   #53  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by konacoral View Post
Congrats! I start HNS on Saturday... looks like we are in the same place or close in timing. Rooting eachother on!!!
I'm starting HNS on Saturday, as well! I'm going to the Food Instruction Class tomorrow evening after work. I will also weigh in on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it, as I was up the last time I weighed.

I put some batteries in my scale at home, but I just can't get a feel for it. I'll be 230- then move it 2 inches and I'll be 234....then 232. Does anyone else's scale do that? I'll be interested to compare my scale to the center's on Saturday.

Last edited by lunarsongbird; 01-10-2013 at 06:09 PM.
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunarsongbird View Post
I'm starting HNS on Saturday, as well! I'm going to the Food Instruction Class tomorrow evening after work. I will also weigh in on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it, as I was up the last time I weighed.

I put some batteries in my scale at home, but I just can't get a feel for it. I'll be 230- then move it 2 inches and I'll be 234....then 232. Does anyone else's scale do that? I'll be interested to compare my scale to the center's on Saturday.
My food class is over the phone tomorrow. Excited to be able to have the HNS because I need more substance. Its been tough this week since TOM started and Im super tired. At least Im taking vitamins.
My scale doesnt really do that. I have the digital with the fat % as well. I can program my age and height. It wasnt too expensive either. I think I got it at Target.
Would like to go to a Zumba class tonight but dang Im sleepy.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 260/174/160

Height: 5' 5''

I start HNS on Saturday too, and am doing the food instruction class tomorrow. I'm totally new to the program, and have been doing pre-conditioning since Monday. I'm glad to have found a group to chat with! I look forward to learning about your journeys!
peg51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:01 PM   #56  
Not giving up!

S/C/G: 123.5/no scale/happy & healthy

Welcome all you newbies and returning newbies! I weighed in with a loss today which was a pleasant surprise and a nice way to cap off my program. I start stabilization on Monday. Woo-hoo! They took my picture and finally showed me my before pictures. Whoa, that was a reality check! Never going back there again!
Going4Fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:21 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 189.5 / 145.5 / 140

Height: 5' 4"

Great job Going4Fit!! Congrats to all the new MRC'ers You're going to love this program!
rwquilts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #58  
Living Intuitively

S/C/G: Heavy/Happy/Free

Height: 5'6"

Congratulations, Going4Fit! How long were you on program?
lunarsongbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 208/203/165

Height: 5'5

Can you melt the cheese on to your melba toast? Or does melting take away the benefits?
M Wants to Live is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #60  

This is truly exciting.. Im excited to see people starting tomorrow just like me!!!
I did do Zumba last night, super fun and felt quite empowered.
Glad to hear all are active and going!