Ahhh, milk!

• After almost 5 months, I had my first glass of milk today and it was yummy! Had my first banana, too, well I had a third of one because I thought half would be too much. I am a true believer that this program works if you stick to it.
  • Quote: After almost 5 months, I had my first glass of milk today and it was yummy! Had my first banana, too, well I had a third of one because I thought half would be too much. I am a true believer that this program works if you stick to it.

so are you on stabilization now or maintenance? I would love to have some milk
  • Week 3 of stabilization and 2 lbs from my goal.
  • Quote: Week 3 of stabilization and 2 lbs from my goal.

When do you start stabilization? I was told after you reach your goal weight, thanks
  • Congrats! I remember glorifying in that first cup of milk after so long... too funny.
  • Skelley, I didn't reach my goal by the date they said I would, so I could have purchased more time, or started stabilization. I have lost 4.5 lbs in these 3 weeks, so I'm happy with it.
  • Quote: Skelley, I didn't reach my goal by the date they said I would, so I could have purchased more time, or started stabilization. I have lost 4.5 lbs in these 3 weeks, so I'm happy with it.
    That's awesome! I'm so ready to go into stabilization, i feel like i'm stuck!