3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Is this right? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/266593-right.html)

HowdyTexas 09-20-2012 12:27 PM

Is this right?

I have been on the MRC Metaslim diet since August 9th and have lost 15 lbs and 9 inches. I'm on currently on day 43. I know I have some definite progress but with this diet plan, shouldn't I have lost more by now? Considering that I am eating a lot healthier, it just seems like I would've lost more already. :?:

**I am taking everyday the MRC-6, Cortitrim, MSM, mrc woman's multi vitamin, D3, B6, Minerals, flax oil, internal cleanser on weekends, and occasionally the enhancer. I also have 4 HNS a day. **

skelley331 09-20-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowdyTexas (Post 4474496)
I have been on the MRC Metaslim diet since August 9th and have lost 15 lbs. I'm on currently on day 43. I know I have some definite progress but with this diet plan, shouldn't I have lost more by now? Considering that I am eating a lot healthier, it just seems like I would've lost more already. :?:

Everyone is different, when i started i didn't lose alot of lbs at first but i did lose inches alot quicker, it also depends on what all you are taking as far as supplements? I'm on MRC-6, cortitrim, phentratrim, EFA, multi vitamin, total woman oil, i've lost 18 lbs and i started july 16th but i've lost 14" inches overall too, hang in there it will start happening. Talk to your counselor. good luck

cassie143 09-20-2012 02:29 PM

I was told about 3 lbs a week .. 43 days being 6 weeks would be about 18 pounds. looks like you're pretty much on track. I am on my 3rd day lol .. I have many many many to go :(

HowdyTexas 09-20-2012 03:33 PM

Skelley331 - Congrats on your weight loss so far! It looks like we are taking the same supplements except I haven't tried the Phentratrim yet. And not sure what the EFA is that you mentioned. The counselors say that I am on track but it just doesn't seem to be going as fast as they promised during the sign-up!

cassie143 - Congrats on joining MRC! Hang in there! Yes they told me I'd lose about 3-4 lbs a week too..I just feel a lil discouraged because the longer this takes the more $$$ i'm going to have to spend. However, I am extremely grateful for what I've lost so far!

skelley331 09-20-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HowdyTexas (Post 4474701)
Skelley331 - Congrats on your weight loss so far! It looks like we are taking the same supplements except I haven't tried the Phentratrim yet. And not sure what the EFA is that you mentioned. The counselors say that I am on track but it just doesn't seem to be going as fast as they promised during the sign-up!

cassie143 - Congrats on joining MRC! Hang in there! Yes they told me I'd lose about 3-4 lbs a week too..I just feel a lil discouraged because the longer this takes the more $$$ i'm going to have to spend. However, I am extremely grateful for what I've lost so far!

The EFA is the essential fatty acid