Anyone taking MRC 6? If so thoughts

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am thinking of purchasing but before i put out the money I am wondering does it help with fat burning? Has anyone tried something equal or better then MRC 6?
  • I've been taking MR6 for about a month now. I'm down 10 lbs but not sure about inches. We are going to do a body comp next week. I can tell you that my clothes fit differently, but that could be the weight loss and not fat loss. I can update you next week...

I've been looking at similar products to save money and found one on Dietdirect.com called WonderSlim KLB-5. The blend is very similar and it's only $27 for a month supply. Not sure if anyone here has tried that as an alternative.
  • Hi Meazie,

I have taken MRC 6 for almost 5 weeks. I have lost 18.5 pounds and over 18 inches. It is the only thing I take. I think it works!
  • I've been taking MRC-6 and cortitrim since i started the plan, i've lost 11" so far and 14.5 lbs but i can tell you that it does work, i lost 6" just after 4 wks, the cortitrim definitely helps me with the stress at work.
  • Quote: Hi Meazie,

I have taken MRC 6 for almost 5 weeks. I have lost 18.5 pounds and over 18 inches. It is the only thing I take. I think it works!
    Nice work!
    I'm looking forward to getting my measurements done next week.
  • Quote: I've been taking MRC-6 and cortitrim since i started the plan, i've lost 11" so far and 14.5 lbs but i can tell you that it does work, i lost 6" just after 4 wks, the cortitrim definitely helps me with the stress at work.
    I may look in to the cortitrim. Stress is a huge factor for me - at work and home. My husband lost his job and picked up a pt job working 5-11 every day so I work all day, then have the kids at night. It's gonna be stressful for sure!
  • I have been taking the "Big 3" -- Phenetrim, MRC 6 and Cortitrim. I have been very happy with my loss so far and I have lost a lot of belly fat. I am lazy and do not want to exercise, so taking these with exercise would probably be great.
  • JodiH, i've been debating on trying the phentatrim, do you have any side effecs from it? At the end of this month i'm due to replenish my MRC-6 and cortitrim but i'm told if you purchase all three you get a huge discount?
  • Well I went ahead and purchased the trail bottle for a month. So I will keep posted on any difference that I may see
  • Quote: Well I went ahead and purchased the trail bottle for a month. So I will keep posted on any difference that I may see
    Please do, i know i noticed in about a week or two the difference in my clothes.
  • Amazing results congrats!
  • I just started MRC and have yet to buy any products. Thanks for this thread
  • Quote: Well I went ahead and purchased the trail bottle for a month. So I will keep posted on any difference that I may see
    Hi tamarainopks: looks like we are the same height and on the same track for weight goal! I started MRC 7/16/12
  • Skelly -- I have hardly ever been hungry while taking the Phenetrim. I don't know how I would do without it because I have taken it since I started. I do not have any side effects. In fact, I chose it rather than the All Day Weigh Loss because I had issues with a fast heart rate in the past. But, since I have lost weight, my heart rate is great and so is my blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
  • I started with the MRC 6 and then stopped taking it. My weight loss stalled for about a month and I realized that I should get back to taking it. I took it regularly all week and dropped 3 lbs. I don't know if it was the MRC 6 or not, but I'm going to continue to take it!