Old 08-09-2012, 11:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 202/189.6/155

Height: 5'8 1/2''

Default Help! I'm dying for coffee and chocolate chip cookies!

I want coffee...badly. I can't have the cappuccino because I plan on having a different creamy tonite at dinner but man I want some coffee!

On that note, I know I can have decaf with splenda, but is there anything I can use as a creamer? I can't drink coffee w/out creamer!

I'm just SOL with the cookies I know, but I need help with the coffee. Anyone?
Jen34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/148

Height: 5'11

Be strong Jen! I have heard that using the vanilla pudding in the coffee works well as a creamer ( I myself don't drink the stuff so can't say for sure...)

Do you have the hot chocolate mix? I know its not the same as a chocolate chip cookie but you could add a little water to it to make the consistency of batter and nuke it in the microwave. I swear to you its like a brownie! It really really helps with those dessert cravings.
Hope this helps!
The Jolly Green Bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Try getting some Sytrnax Nectar protien powder from Diet Direct or elsewhere. The vanilla bean torte will make like a latte with decaf. I buy mine retail at The Vitamin shop. It has zero carbs. I love it. You can do a lot with it, like adding frozen fruit in the blender, yum. They have lots of other favors too.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/ticker/148

Height: 5'11

I agree with the Syntrax. I just ordered the Fuzzy Navel off of Amazon. really really tasty
The Jolly Green Bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:08 PM   #5  

I mix some of my vanilla pudding with water,then add it to my coffee. Tastes good and makes for a vanilla coffee.
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 09:47 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 202/189.6/155

Height: 5'8 1/2''

Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I will try them out. At the center they told me the vanilla drink (already in liquid form) can be used as a creamer and it mixes better than the powder. I used it yesterday (and this morning) and YAY! It's good! Didn't even have to use much or any Splenda. I put a Splenda in the coffee this morning because I thought I might be using too much of the vanilla drink but this is a life saver! I can now have my morning coffee again and I'm so happy!

Thanks again for the suggestions, I'll look into the Syntrax stuff for sure.
Jen34 is offline   Reply With Quote