Too much food?

• Hi everyone! I am on day 9 of the beige/tan menu. So far I'm fine with breakfast and fine with 5 HNS, but at lunch and dinner I cannot eat 6oz of protein and 4oz/8oz of veggies. I asked at the center and was told to focus on the protein and if I couldn't eat all the veggies that was okay. Anyone else had this problem?
  • Sometimes I find it to be a lot depending on the veggie. Lately I've been doing a lot of salads.
  • Yes, sometimes it seems like it is almost impossible to eat all of the veggies. But, I love the fresh tomatoes I have been getting and that has helped a lot. Also, I like to use the Super Fruit and Veggie sometimes. I love it with either a lemon HNS or Grapefruit. A friend likes it with the Peach Mango, but it is too sweet for me. Sounds like you are doing great!
  • Hi! I had the same exact problem on the beige menu and I wasn't losing any weight on it either. So they have me on the green menu now and said that I may just stay on it for awhile. I'm feeling much better now and am starting to lose weight again.