3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Has anyone else skipped the Yellow and Blue Menus? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/263834-has-anyone-else-skipped-yellow-blue-menus.html)

Jen34 07-31-2012 12:01 PM

Has anyone else skipped the Yellow and Blue Menus?

I was never put on the yellow and blue menus, but started straight on the green. Anyone else get to skip the yellow and blue? I didn't think much of it because my counselor said I was so close to being under 200 and that was why, but I've been talking to others and it seems like skipping them is a bit of a deviation...even for others who started the program under 200.

Maybe it's because of my history of low blood pressure and sugar (or maybe electrolyte) crashes, but I was just curious if anyone else skipped straight to green.

rn5192008 07-31-2012 04:40 PM

I was never on the blue and yellow menu when I did MRC before but this last time I was. I called the center on the 3rd day and said I was starving, luckily I got the manager. She said what are you doing on that apparently if you weigh more than 200 lbs they don't put u on it.

Jen34 07-31-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rn5192008 (Post 4422785)
I was never on the blue and yellow menu when I did MRC before but this last time I was. I called the center on the 3rd day and said I was starving, luckily I got the manager. She said what are you doing on that apparently if you weigh more than 200 lbs they don't put u on it.

Huh...interesting. They told me the other way around.

patzi 07-31-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jen34 (Post 4422445)
I was never put on the yellow and blue menus, but started straight on the green. Anyone else get to skip the yellow and blue? I didn't think much of it because my counselor said I was so close to being under 200 and that was why, but I've been talking to others and it seems like skipping them is a bit of a deviation...even for others who started the program under 200.

Maybe it's because of my history of low blood pressure and sugar (or maybe electrolyte) crashes, but I was just curious if anyone else skipped straight to green.

Hi.. I never skipped the yellow or blue menu.. There are five of my friends on the diet, and all on maintenance now, but we all had the yellow and blue and lastly, the green. I would ask another counselor about this, as I have never heard of a counselor tell anyone to skip two phases of the diet. let us know.

patzi

JodiH 07-31-2012 11:26 PM

I started on the beige and once I hit 200, I was changed to the green. My friend was at 202 after pre-conditioning and she started on the green. We both have about 10 pounds to go and are still on green.

nvogue 08-01-2012 08:53 AM

I too was started on the beige menu and my counselor told me that I would switch to green once I hit 199 lbs. 2 more pounds and I should be able to switch.

Joined July 2012

SW/CW/GW
209.4/201.8/170