Old 06-29-2012, 12:41 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 261/199/160

Height: 5ft 1"

It's interesting that still have the (after Day 5) menu when I started they told me that, but then the menu they gave didn't have any restrictions and I asked about it and they said they had changed the menus..
anjy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 314/see ticker/165

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjy99 View Post
It's interesting that still have the (after Day 5) menu when I started they told me that, but then the menu they gave didn't have any restrictions and I asked about it and they said they had changed the menus..
yeah my menu doesn't say anything either it says you can have a creamy up to once per day but nothing about after day 5 but she mentioned it in the food instruction class, maybe that is for the yellow,blue, green menu thing? my menu is white cause I weigh so much but she did say the yellow menu forces you into program so maybe for the lighter weight people & the yellow menu it specifies the 5 day rule? I really don't know
aw82797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:16 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 211/211/140

Height: 5'2

Yesterday when I went to WI and get my Level 1 menu I purchase Grape,Mixed Berry,Cran-Grape,Peach Mango,Pink Lemonade,Wild Berry Passion,Vanilla Pudding and Cinnamon Crisp bar. Can't wait to try them out! will let you all know my opinion on how they taste. Has anyone came up with a creative way to make the Vanilla pudding?
LolaBunni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #19  

LolaBunni, I like the vanilla pudding with a little carmel flavoring - it is very good. Also, just like with the chocolate, I have put a few peach slices on bottom, then mix a little egg white and a tiny bit of water and put the mixture on top. Then, microwave for about 1 1/2 mins. Be sure to use a tall cup bc it will rise and fall. I also like to sprinkle a little cinnamon on top. It is like a peach cobbler. I just experiment with the chocolate and vanilla. Once I mixed up the chocolate, put it in a small teflon skillet. I cooked it like an omlet. I have added strawberries and peaches as the filling. Once, I let it cool, then added sweetened Greek Yogurt and strawberries and rolled it. It was awesome!
JodiH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #20  

Quote:
Originally Posted by aw82797 View Post
I will be getting my first HNS packages today & I was wanting to know your recommendations of the flavor(s) to get. any I should probably avoid? thanks for any input you can give me, I was planning on getting the 10 boxes for $100 deal but want to make sure I get a flavor or flavors I can actually drink lol
I'd get them all
myriadangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 250/225.5/167

Height: 5'7"

@JodiH--That peach cobbler trick sounds like a great idea! Will try some when I get more HNS packages.

I have a box of tomato & basil soup, and surprisingly, I liked it.
With the clear HNS's, my two favorites are Wild Berry & Grape. Not a fan of the kiwi-melon.

I also have a canister of the Super fruit/veggie drink. I like adding a scoop of that to Wild Berry HNS for a berry explosion of flavor. Sometimes it's a bit much and I have to add more water, but I do enjoy the intense flavor.
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 03:03 PM   #22  

I love the Super Fruit and Veggie mixed with Grapefruit HNS or Lemon. Otherwise, to me, it is way too sweet. I like the newly formulated liquid HNS better if I use less water than I was using before. But, I found a box of the old mixed berry that I had in my cabinet -- felt like I hit the jackpot!
JodiH is offline   Reply With Quote