Out of Stock.....UGH!!

• Is anyone else having frustration with their center constantly being "out of products"?

My center has a shipment coming in today but it's already pre-sold..

Why don't they do a better job of ordering?? I'm going on vacation Thursday and sure I probably should have planned better but my center called 3 others and they are all out of ready made shakes and bars.

Looks like the only answer is to stock pile, which I have with HNS but not a whole lot of the other stuff.

Anyone else as frustrated?
  • If they don't have it then tell your center you have no choice but to buy it online. Then do that. Diet direct is one site where you can find most of the protein-based products. Keep an MRC box of the ones you like so you can compare nutrition content.

Vitimans can be purchased anywhere. As for all those other pills they sell,I can't advise. I don't buy them.
  • Quote: If they don't have it then tell your center you have no choice but to buy it online. Then do that. Diet direct is one site where you can find most of the protein-based products. Keep an MRC box of the ones you like so you can compare nutrition content.

Vitimans can be purchased anywhere. As for all those other pills they sell,I can't advise. I don't buy them.
    Excellent idea! I'll give it a try.
  • I'm with camaswa. My MRC center quit selling the mini crisps I love. They said they were being "re-formulated." Lo and behold, another website, Family Bariatric, has the exact same ones...same packaging and everything. They also sell the mint bars I used to buy at MRC until they discontinued them. I'm a happy camper again.
  • Same thing happened to me when I went on vacation a couple of weeks ago. No bars in stock and I did not have time to purchase online My center is only open Fri, Sat & Mon, so Friday the place gets raided of all their stock (and I cannot go in until Sat). I just placed an order with MyDietShopz.com since I cannot count on my center to have anything I want in stock. I was on a plan similar to MRC about 5 years ago and the sites that I ordered from are Diet Direct, Family Bariatric and MyDietShopz. The supplements are cheaper at Family and MyDiet but the shipping is more. MyDiet has free shipping for orders over $75 - I think Diet Direct is free over $49.
  • Quote: Same thing happened to me when I went on vacation a couple of weeks ago. No bars in stock and I did not have time to purchase online My center is only open Fri, Sat & Mon, so Friday the place gets raided of all their stock (and I cannot go in until Sat). I just placed an order with MyDietShopz.com since I cannot count on my center to have anything I want in stock. I was on a plan similar to MRC about 5 years ago and the sites that I ordered from are Diet Direct, Family Bariatric and MyDietShopz. The supplements are cheaper at Family and MyDiet but the shipping is more. MyDiet has free shipping for orders over $75 - I think Diet Direct is free over $49.
    I'm curious what you ordered from mydietshopz.com?? I went to their site but without having a box of bars here its hard to know which ones are comparable...also do you get shakes or other items that have the same ingredients as the MRC stuff? Thanks for the site info, I'm really interested in being able to get what I want when I want it.
  • Out Of Stock
    I have run into the problem also of them being out of stock on the HNS. This last batch of the kiwi melon HNS concentrate, I was very disappointed in them. They went to the tall skinny packages like the pomegranate comes and they are very different. Instead of being thicker and more green, these are really thin and are more yellow and they taste terrible. I emailed my center about them and they said they are going back to the original formula on all of the HNS. I guess it will just take time to the the formulation changes in stock everywhere but watch out when they do. Don't do like I did and buy a bunch of them thinking they would be the same, ask if they are the newer formulation and if so, try a box before you buy a bunch. They almost taste ruined. They have assured me that they aren't. ????
  • SHOPPERMOM: I ordered the cinnamon crunch bars, chocolate mini crisps (I think they call them chocolate crunchies) and some of the other bars that come in the variety pack (oatmeal). I noticed that the HNS drinks are not exactly the same as MRC sells - looks like the MRC drinks have fiber in them where the drinks on these sites do not.
  • Ran into the same problem with my soy mini crisps... told they were on backorder then told by another consultant that they wouldn't be getting anymore in... May try the other sites! Thanks for the tip!
  • Quote: I have run into the problem also of them being out of stock on the HNS. This last batch of the kiwi melon HNS concentrate, I was very disappointed in them. They went to the tall skinny packages like the pomegranate comes and they are very different. Instead of being thicker and more green, these are really thin and are more yellow and they taste terrible. I emailed my center about them and they said they are going back to the original formula on all of the HNS. I guess it will just take time to the the formulation changes in stock everywhere but watch out when they do. Don't do like I did and buy a bunch of them thinking they would be the same, ask if they are the newer formulation and if so, try a box before you buy a bunch. They almost taste ruined. They have assured me that they aren't. ????
    You know I noticed that too, all the new ones I got taste different. The mixed berry has a weird smell to it too. I hope they go back to the others fast!!
  • Quote: I have run into the problem also of them being out of stock on the HNS. This last batch of the kiwi melon HNS concentrate, I was very disappointed in them. They went to the tall skinny packages like the pomegranate comes and they are very different. Instead of being thicker and more green, these are really thin and are more yellow and they taste terrible. I emailed my center about them and they said they are going back to the original formula on all of the HNS. I guess it will just take time to the the formulation changes in stock everywhere but watch out when they do. Don't do like I did and buy a bunch of them thinking they would be the same, ask if they are the newer formulation and if so, try a box before you buy a bunch. They almost taste ruined. They have assured me that they aren't. ????
    My center said one lot of the Kiwi Melon had the formula messed up, they added not enough sweetener and too much protein. They did it to the orange as well, which is what I ordered. It was AWFUL! The orange HNS was from Lot 11, and they exchanged my box for a new one. Maybe you got one of the bad lots?
  • Thanks. I talked to my center about the flavor of them and they didn't offer an exchange, only said that the formulas had changed.