Old 02-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #1  

Default Breakfast

What does everyone eat for breakfast on program? I need some ideas. Simple is better!
jenrummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #2  

I used to switch around, but now I have (keep in mind, I'm on metabalance): an egg, a piece of 35 calorie toast, and 8 oz of skim milk. When I was on metaslim I had 2 eggs (or 1 egg plus 1 oz cheddar cheese), 1 piece of toast and an HNS. I used to be more creative, but it's actually just easier for me in my morning haze to know exactly what I'm going to make. It's just automatic, turn on the pan, bread in toaster...
nwcgina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Since I don't like eggs, I'll do 2 oz. of cheese, a piece of fruit (love the menu changes) and a clear HNS.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 260/189/185

Height: 5'11"

During the week I have either 2 eggs and toast with HNS or cottage cheese and oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon along with an HNS. On the weekends when I have more time to cook, I will make pancakes or omlettes. I put black beans and sometimes cheese in the omlette.
ynapier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:17 PM   #5  

I like having 4 oz. Greek yogurt and 1/2 c berries
1/4 c of grits and 2 oz. of cheese
1 egg, 1 oz. of cheese and a piece of toast (with a little Splenda and cinnamon on it)

I also love the new menu changes!
Triciaaanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #6  

Menu changes? I haven't been told about menu changes. What changed? I'm on MetaSlim Plus.
jenrummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 234.5/158/165

You can replace fruit for starch.

I usually do 4 oz FF Greek yogurt with Stevia and fruit (peach and strawberries are yummy choices). Or 1 slice 40 cal toast with spray butter and either 2 eggs "fried" in Pam spray or scrambled with spray butter or 1 egg and cheese. If I had time the day before, I would make the fake snickerdoodle cookies or the cinnamon roll from the MRC cookbook and eat them...
rachels77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 08:11 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 232/217/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and have been on MRC for going on my third week. I'm on the metaslim plus beige menu and for breakfast I have cottage cheese and grapefruit or 2 eggs and a piece of 40 cal toast-kinda boring, but if it works, that's OK!
kdwoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #9  

Default Yummy Breakfast

Here is what my consultant told me to try and it is wonderful. Spray a bowl with Pam spray, scramble up 2 eggs in the bowl and pinch your slice of bread into small pieces, mix it in with the raw eggs. Mix one packet of splenda and a little cinnamon. Cook in microwave for about 1 minute and 50 seconds. Add Walden farms sugar free syrup and you have bread pudding. It is nice for a change and is really easy.
CWOMAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 192.5/175/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWOMAC View Post
Here is what my consultant told me to try and it is wonderful. Spray a bowl with Pam spray, scramble up 2 eggs in the bowl and pinch your slice of bread into small pieces, mix it in with the raw eggs. Mix one packet of splenda and a little cinnamon. Cook in microwave for about 1 minute and 50 seconds. Add Walden farms sugar free syrup and you have bread pudding. It is nice for a change and is really easy.
OMG! this is so good! I added a dash of nutmeg, sprayed my bowl with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray for buttery flavor and topped with WF Pancake syrup. I think I may use half a pack of splenda next time. Thanks so much for posting this - it's nice to have another breakfast to add into the rotation
faerychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:44 PM   #11  
bespectacled weirdo

S/C/G: 264/220.9/154

Height: 5 foot 4 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWOMAC View Post
That does sound good, now if i can just find that syrup. I may have to try this tomorrow. Thanks so much for posting it!
Galadreal is offline   Reply With Quote