Old 11-12-2011, 02:06 PM   #1  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Default Will "Meta Quick" do the trick?

Hi ladies...

When we have a totally OFF program day, what do you all do the following day to get back on track again? Is is wise to do a "Meta Quick" day, then OP after that?

Also, same with a vacation...if you are gone a whole week, then return. What are some diet changes that are beneficial and will help to cleanse your system?
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 05:02 PM   #2  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamikl View Post
Hi ladies...

When we have a totally OFF program day, what do you all do the following day to get back on track again? Is is wise to do a "Meta Quick" day, then OP after that?

Also, same with a vacation...if you are gone a whole week, then return. What are some diet changes that are beneficial and will help to cleanse your system?
my counselor at MRC recommended Meta Quick for 7 days and an Internal Cleanser (not sure what that is but doesn't sound pleasant at all!!) here's what they told me via email...
Meta-Quick is a 7 day menu plan that we have. It is a liquid plan where you replace breakfast and lunch with either a protein bar or a shake (with maximum one bar a day) and have just one regular meal ,the dinner. You will need to have 4 HNS a day and 1 can be a creamy.

We also encourage taking Essential Trace Minerals, Total Woman Oil and Internal Cleanser while on Meta-Quick.

Remember that this menu should not be done more than 7 days at a time, but it is something you can do every month for 1 week..

i would love to know what everyone else does...thks for asking the question, Tamiki.
i drank tons of water and get right back OP but very curious what everyone does.
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Hi ladies...

That's exactly what I do. If it's a one-day thing, then I will do Meta-Quick the next day and then go back OP as normal. If it's longer, I will tend to do a week long Meta-Quick before going back to the green menu.

Also, with Meta-Quick, you don't have to do the full 7 days at one time. You can split it up during the month. However, you are only allowed to do 7 days at a maximum for the entire month.
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 01:33 PM   #4  
Maintenance Member

S/C/G: 211/191/175

Height: 5'5

Thank you, ladies....that is what I have been doing. I was also told that up to 7 days max use per month, but doesn't have to be consecutive days for Meta Quick. The "Internal Cleanser" doesn't work for me as well as that "Smooth Move Tea" does. That recommendation was a great one for me!!
Tamikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 04:14 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

I dont think I could stand MetaQuick for more than a day - Im starved by 4 pm! Starved, lightheaded, exhausted and MEAN. I have done a variation in which i just have as much of the shakes as I want till dinner. But just for one day. And i don't think the Center would approve.

Honestly, I think simply getting 100% back OP is probably as effective if you haven't been off for more than a couple days. Mostly, i just need to feel I am getting back in control and MetaQuick definitely requires control. Every time I have gone off program significantly, the freak-out in my head was far worse than what the scale actually showed, so for me it's mental. Combine the freak-out with scale aversion, and I can become one messed up mamma. For me, it needs to be face it, get control, and get back on.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:51 PM   #6  

Default biddog

I have been told that the internal cleanser is one that cleans out the liver etc. It is in pill form. I was also told that on mediquick it would be a bar/shake for 2 meals except dinner as you have said. But I thought she was meaning a bar and a shake. I will have to reask on that to make sure of what I think.
birdfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #7  

Default tamikl

["Smooth Move Tea" work wonders. they also have it in chocolate flavor for those who like chocolate a lot.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:00 PM   #8  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Quote:
Thank you, ladies....that is what I have been doing. I was also told that up to 7 days max use per month, but doesn't have to be consecutive days for Meta Quick. The "Internal Cleanser" doesn't work for me as well as that "Smooth Move Tea" does. That recommendation was a great one for me!!
Smooth Move Tea? great name and too funny!!!! will it make you move more than one day? i'd hate to be on a sales call and have to "move" LOL!!! but it may be good on a sunday after a saturday night :-)
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #9  

Default bigdog

[Smooth Move Tea? take it just before bed. It works the next morning. On me it works several times in morning hours. Have problems in the colon area anyway.