Old 11-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 183.5/166/150

Height: 5'5

Default Hello AGAIN! Need some motivation!

Hello MRC gals!

It has been a long time since I was on here! It was this time last year I joined MRC and successfully lost 26lbs before my May wedding. Unfortunately I had a bit of a falling out with the Fort Collins MRC. I became bitter, I was stressed about losing weight for my wedding and I became angry with the constant reminders to lose more weight before my wedding. Anyways, on my wedding I was at my lowest weight of 155! Since then I have gained and go up and down between 162 and 159. I JUST WANT TO LOSE MY LAST 10lbs before my bday in Jan.! So I want some advice and motivating words so I can do it on my own. I was going to follow my metaslim plan sheet and order off of dietdirect. Thanks for listening and all your support in the past. You all have been an inspiration!

Alyssa
ajbratsc20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #2  

Height: 5' 5"

Welcome back, Alyssa! If you stay motivated and determined, you can do it on your own. I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with your local MRC. Be sure to visit here instead and keep us up to date on your progress as a way of staying accountable. I hit my goal weight once before and I'm back again now post-pregnancy. This board has made a huge difference this time around. It's a great group who are incredibly supportive. Please feel free to jump in on our November thread.

Best of luck!!!!
JenB72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 192.5/163.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi Alyssa, Lots of people here do it on their own, and you can too! Jen is right that the boards are so great - and we wont try to sell you anything. Ha! Welcome.
camaswa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 07:09 PM   #4  

Welcome back Alyssa... The boards here are fantastic. If it was not for these wonderful people, I would not have made it to maintenance... I was on Meta Slim, so if I can help, just ask away.

I want to wish you the best of luck on your new challenge, you can do it, and I order from time to time from Diet Direct.

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote