ADWL AND CORTITRIM yes or no?

• I have been doing MRC with no additional supplements except B6 and B12 for comfort. My two friends began taking the pack of MRC6/ADWL/CORTITRIM 2 weeks ago. Both of my friends were not very successful at first (43 days) on the MRC diet. They still lost slowly but for the most part they cheated/still cheat everyday. After taking these supplements, their weigh ins have been close to 5 lbs or more a week & their recent body comp has double inch loss WHILE CHEATING.

Now I have cheated 1 time in 43 days by having a small peice of my birthday cake my mom made. I HAVE been successful don't get me wrong. However, I am unhappy with my waist only losing 1 inch each body comp. I have only had two comps done and lost almost 22 inches off my body. Most of it being elsewhere obviously. IT IS FRUSTRATING! Plus its getting a lot harder to lose the weight the closer to my goal I get.

I am just frustrated and impatient and want it gone now. Has anyone actually tried ADWL and CORTITRIM?? I cannot take MRC6 due to shell fish allergies. How did it work? Did you have the succes my friends are?

I am thinking of trying it for a one month period to boost my inch loss...as I'm almost done with program.
  • What is the ADWL?
  • Sorry it is All Day Weight Loss supplements
  • If you can afford it for a month to boost the progress you want, go for it! I bought everything they suggested for my first month...but now have just cut back to MRC6 for this month...I am losing more lbs this month...the first month I doubled the inches lost. So, give it a shot!
  • I do the ADWL and CT. I have noticed that they really help with my appetite and stress levels... I'm the type that carries ALOT of weight in my tummy area and, when stressed, seem to GAIN... this has happened twice while on program. I have gained 2 pounds on stressful days...

I may not always stay on it, but feel it's helping for now and I'm pleased with my progress...