3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   MRC Menu & Information Packet (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/243532-mrc-menu-information-packet.html)

JenB72 09-21-2011 09:12 AM

MRC Menu & Information Packet

I've seen so many requests recently for menus, that I had an idea. I've searched and found many of the menus, information sheets, tip sheets, and guidelines. I'm combining them into one nice and neat pdf file. This is what I have:

Pre-Conditioning Instruction Sheet
Meal Selector
Meta-Slim Days 1-4
Meta-Slim Days 5-10
Meta-Slim Three Meal Plan
Meta-Slim Plus
Meta-Slim Plus Level 2
Meta-Quick Menu
Protocols and Guidelines
Behavioral Change Instructions
Nobody's Perfect: How You Can Stop Trying
Restaurant Guide
Water: How 8 Glasses A Day Keep Fat Away
Plateaus Are Good Signs
Plateau Busting Tips
Beware The Feeder
Product Sheet
Product Selection Sheet
Food Sheet

Did I forget anything?

So, my thoughts are I can e-mail this to anyone who wants a copy. I would post it, however, much of this is copyrighted material and 3FC does not allow posting of it. Then, if someone requests a copy, someone can just e-mail it to them.

Thoughts?

scottie027 09-21-2011 10:29 AM

Thank you JenB72. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I can't locate everything I received when I did the diet a few years back. If you could email it to me at my (username here)@gmail.com that would be great!

JenB72 09-21-2011 11:47 AM

Scottie, I just mailed it. Good luck and feel free to jump into our September Thread for additional support if you want. :)

mememiss40 09-21-2011 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenB72 (Post 4041337)
I've seen so many requests recently for menus, that I had an idea. I've searched and found many of the menus, information sheets, tip sheets, and guidelines. I'm combining them into one nice and neat pdf file. This is what I have:

Pre-Conditioning Instruction Sheet
Meal Selector
Meta-Slim Days 1-4
Meta-Slim Days 5-10
Meta-Slim Three Meal Plan
Meta-Slim Plus
Meta-Slim Plus Level 2
Meta-Quick Menu
Protocols and Guidelines
Behavioral Change Instructions
Nobody's Perfect: How You Can Stop Trying
Restaurant Guide
Water: How 8 Glasses A Day Keep Fat Away
Plateaus Are Good Signs
Plateau Busting Tips
Beware The Feeder
Product Sheet
Product Selection Sheet
Food Sheet

Did I forget anything?

So, my thoughts are I can e-mail this to anyone who wants a copy. I would post it, however, much of this is copyrighted material and 3FC does not allow posting of it. Then, if someone requests a copy, someone can just e-mail it to them.

Thoughts?

I would very much like a copy of this info...I have a couple of the menus still left but cannot find my other docs...today is my first day here..and I can't figure out how to send a private message with my email. I don't want to put my email address out for spammers. Can you tell me how to pm? Thanks Missey

JenB72 09-22-2011 08:29 AM

Go to "User CP" in the upper left side of the screen and there should be an option to Private Message there.

tkdtara84 09-22-2011 03:54 PM

Wow, Jen. This is awesome. I'd love to have a copy to mail my friend and just to keep. My email is tarahines at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Rzrbackcandi 09-22-2011 04:44 PM

You're so amazing!

There is a Meta Slim Plus Level 3 menu. I have it but haven't scanned it. If anyone needs it, I can provide it to them. It's for people over 300lbs.

JenB72 09-22-2011 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkdtara84 (Post 4043189)
Wow, Jen. This is awesome. I'd love to have a copy to mail my friend and just to keep. My email is tarahines at gmail dot com

Thanks!

Just e-mailed it.

Candi, if you get a chance to scan it and want to include it in the pack, send me a PM and I'll send you my e-mail address. :)

naschlim 09-22-2011 09:08 PM

I would love this too. Let me figure out how to PM you!
Nichole

chubbyhipster 09-23-2011 12:43 PM

Could you send me the PDF also please? My email address is: [email protected]

Thank you for doing this for us Jen :)

JenB72 09-23-2011 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chubbyhipster (Post 4044251)
Could you send me the PDF also please? My email address is: [email protected]

Thank you for doing this for us Jen :)

Check your e-mail. :)

happy2baraider 09-23-2011 04:20 PM

I would love a copy of all of the MRC stuff you have listedn. I have looked many places and could not find it!
Thank you so much!

Ok so I am trying to put my email in and it is telling me that to be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 25 or greater....and i currently have 0 posts since I just registered....Can you give me your email and I will email you my email? he he he

happy2baraider 09-23-2011 04:39 PM

trying to put my email in another way
I think that might just work! Thank you for sending me your PDF file Jen, you Rock!!!

JenB72 09-23-2011 09:28 PM

Just e-mailed it.

happy2baraider 09-25-2011 11:01 AM

Thank you Jen, just got it! Going to the store and starting tomorrow! Really do appeciate your help on my tiny budget!!!!