Breakfast on the metabolism Miracle diet

• I know it should be easy but when I started this am I didn't realise that carrotts we're a "no no" I reread the chapter. Is there anyone out there on the same diet who could give me an idea of what they did for breakfast the 1st 3 days?

I ususally drink tea with cream and sugar. I know I have to take out the cream (2% milk) and the sugar is actually splendia so I should be okay.

I figured 1 egg over easy would be okay also since I always cook in spray that has no carbs.

My big question is how often to eat, and really what to have for the snacks? Any suggestions?
  • You may be talking about a different diet? This forum is though a weight loss center called Metabolic Research Center or MRC. If you're looking for breakfast protein ideas, I switch between 1-2oz cheese, eggs, ground bison and ground turkey on a low carb tortilla. The only snacks allowed on program are high nutrient supplements (basically a clear protein drink) and we eat 3 meals/day + 2 extra protein drinks. Good luck!
  • Looking to start the diet in the near future. I'm not a fan of eggs, however, I can eat them in something. Any suggestions, especially for breakfast
  • Broiled cheese on a 40 calorie piece of bread is pretty good!