Starting Over and needing some advice

• Hello All! I started the program in Feb of this year, and I did really good losing about 30 lbs by May. Then we went on vacation, and it kind of all went down hill from there. I have gained almost all of my loss back, and I want to get back on the program because it really does work, and I felt so much better. I am going to do the program on my own this time since I have my menus and just order my protien drinks through diet direct. My question is do you think I should do the pre-conditioning part of it again, or should I just start my menu. I want to go about it right. Any advice or words of support are welcome!!!
  • Welcome back Kimmermarie! We started at about the same time I recall. The 30 lbs you've lost is fantastic and I'm sure you feel better already. Let me tell you from experience, the next 30 are going to be so much fun! The distance from 200 to 170 puts you wearing skinny clothes and feeling so good.

Start pre-conditioning again for a few days until you feel you're on the bandwagon, get your daily water levels up and then jump right into the green menu.

Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing you reach your goal!
  • Hi Kimmer!! Welcome back.....I'm unfortunately back too (boooooo)having gained back everything ...ick! I'm doing it on my own too.
  • Quote: Hello All! I started the program in Feb of this year, and I did really good losing about 30 lbs by May. Then we went on vacation, and it kind of all went down hill from there. I have gained almost all of my loss back, and I want to get back on the program because it really does work, and I felt so much better. I am going to do the program on my own this time since I have my menus and just order my protien drinks through diet direct. My question is do you think I should do the pre-conditioning part of it again, or should I just start my menu. I want to go about it right. Any advice or words of support are welcome!!!
    Hi Kimmer, It is great to see your sweet little face return. I know starting back at the beginning must be disappointing, but you know how special it made you feel to take control over your life, rather than letting life control you. So, good for you. You will be back where you were and moving on down in no time.

Just my opinion here, but I think I would allow myself 3-5 days of preconditioning. I say that basically cause when I did preconditioning, I lost 5.5 lbs (did it for approx 8 days). That was my biggest loss of all!

ALL THE BEST!
  • Hi Kimmer.. Welcome back.. I'm back too.. I've struggled all summer... I would do the preconditioning again for 3-5 days.. Just get your body used to no carbs.. Then start up again.

Good Luck.. Good to see you again!
  • I would do preconditioning to because it helps with the cravings that may come your way...when u just jump into the menus cold turkey, it's straight into the restrictions I have done this program 2 "real" times and I tried to really do it a third time in-between and couldn't shake the cravings. This time I did preconditioning and have been able to do it right! Just my opinion