Does the center keep track of purchases?

• I bought a bunch of hns on the day of food instruction and I'm starting to run low but based on recommendations here I placed a good sized order with diet direct. So far when I've weighed in they've just asked if I needed product and I say no. Will they eventually notice that I'm not buying from them and if so will this cause problems?
  • Help
    Hi, What is hns?
    Thanks
    Sheridan
  • Quote: Hi, What is hns?
    Thanks
    Sheridan
    hns stands for high nutrient supplements. They are a required part of the Metabolic Research Center eating plan but you can get the supplements cheaper online.
  • I was wondering this too because I am buying a lot of the vitamins other places and was going to buy some HNS online too if I found a sale.
  • Hi! I have bought some HNS from the center and some from diet direct. They always ask if I need any more but I have never had them add up or question the amount I am buying from them.
    I told them upfront I am buying my vitamins elsewhere and they just had me bring in my Omega's so they could make sure I am getting enough. Hope that helps.
  • Just tell them you're buying them elsewhere if they ask. You don't have to buy them from the center. They even have a plan without them. Sometimes you might buy from the center, but when they are on sale at places like diet direct you can get them cheaper and have a better variety.