Start over?

• I'm ending a five day business trip that was far from perfect. I stayed on plan as much as possible, but chose not to be the freak at the table on a few occasions. I havn't weighed in yet but i'm not sure if i should pick up where i left off, or start again on the yellow menu. Any suggestions?
  • Probably double-check with your center, but I would just pick up where I left off. Drink tons of water and know that it will be tough (mentally and physically) to get back on plan.

As far as being the "freak at the table," most people understand when others are trying to eat healthy. It's a totally socially acceptable thing now. When I eat out and order a grilled chicken salad, or salmon and veggies with no added oil, no one even blinks. You can even order a small steak with all trimmings and just don't eat what is not on plan. This is the rest of my life - if being skinny and healthy makes me a freak, break on the freak!
  • I failed to mention that i am @ a korean convention. Rice, rice, rice and rice. All of the vegetables are fermented and soaked in salt for hours. All of the meat is drenched in salt. There are no options that are on plan in a korean restaurant. I am one of the only americans here. Not eating because i don't want to gain weight in a crowd of women size 2 and under really would make me the freak @ the table.
  • Quote: I failed to mention that i am @ a korean convention. Rice, rice, rice and rice. All of the vegetables are fermented and soaked in salt for hours. All of the meat is drenched in salt. There are no options that are on plan in a korean restaurant. I am one of the only americans here. Not eating because i don't want to gain weight in a crowd of women size 2 and under really would make me the freak @ the table.
    haha - ok, you actually DO have an excuse!