Stabilization menu?

• My contract is up at the center, and I didnt want to resign because i want to do the rest on my own! I only have about 12 pounds to go until stabilization. Since i am not doing stabilization with the center, they wouldnt give me the menu

Can anyone send me the stabilization menu? (and even maintenance if you have it?) Greatly appreciated!!
  • I also will be needing stabilization and maintenience menus in the next couple of months. 8 actually had them but they got separated from my program menus because I was using them when we moved out of state, which was the reason I am not with a center now. I have looked everywhere, so if anyone doesn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate them because I sure don't remember the order and time frame of adding in my foods. thanks

My email is Aprilw94- at - hotmail- dot- com
  • would love the maintenance and stabilization menus as well!

themessingzoo at hotmail. com
  • Quote: My contract is up at the center, and I didnt want to resign because i want to do the rest on my own! I only have about 12 pounds to go until stabilization. Since i am not doing stabilization with the center, they wouldnt give me the menu

Can anyone send me the stabilization menu? (and even maintenance if you have it?) Greatly appreciated!!
    You can PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.
  • Goose-I really appreciate it, but I already got them!