Need Menus

• I was wondering if anybody has the menus that come after the beige one. I am doing this myself as I can't afford to join the MRC. I am almost at 200 pounds and cant find the other menus anywhere(I am not sure which colors). I would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • I'm happy to send you what I have - private message me with your email address or post it here by spelling it all out - like my user name at gmail - I'll figure it out from there.
  • melmel50373 at yahoodotcom thank you
  • On their way to you!
  • I have a copy of a two-meal a day plan (they gave it to me once when I said I often didn't have time for lunch). I think they have a variety of plans if you just ask. I also have the MetaQuick and Vegetarian menus (I asked for those once too one time when I just didn't think I could possibly eat another piece of meat!
  • guinevere75: do you happen to have pre con, days 1-4, stablization and maintenence? If you could send them to sgustin8 at gmaildotcom that would be awesome!
  • does anyone have a copy of the menu for over 200 that they would be willing to share with me? I would be so greatful!
    elmorebetsy at yahoo dot com

thanks!
  • what menu comes for below 200 ! Im almost there
  • Quote: what menu comes for below 200 ! Im almost there
    Green ... it's the one you use the rest of the time, the only big difference is 4 oz of protein instead of 6.
  • Thanks DK! I thought thats what it was, but wanted to be sure, I have done this before, kept what I lost off except maybe a few pounds, but just could not afford to keep up with it, so Im doing it on my own. This time though for the duration! Its nice to know I can do it without all actual MRC products. Makes me think I just might be able to keep ALL the weight off FOREVER!!!
  • What do you use to replace the HNS's if you are not using MRC products?
  • Quote: Thanks DK! I thought thats what it was, but wanted to be sure, I have done this before, kept what I lost off except maybe a few pounds, but just could not afford to keep up with it, so Im doing it on my own. This time though for the duration! Its nice to know I can do it without all actual MRC products. Makes me think I just might be able to keep ALL the weight off FOREVER!!!
    Many of us (including me) are now doing this on our own. For me, I couldn't afford to re-sign, and truly, we are the only ones who can do this. The accountability of the center was nice, but honestly, in the end, we have to be accountable to ourselves. I have a huge notebook of all of the class and program materials from before that I still use. But yes, we can do this!
  • ProtiDiet drinks at www.dietdirect.com can be used as Clear HNS (I like the concentrates).