3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Metabolic Research Center (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center-228/)
-   -   Walden Farm Chocolate dip (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/metabolic-research-center/210699-walden-farm-chocolate-dip.html)

theycallmemom 08-22-2010 01:56 PM

Walden Farm Chocolate dip

ummmmmmmmm OMGoodness! Please tell me this is ok to eat!!! I bought it, tries a lil bit with my apple, and though it is not so much like chocloate that I could eat the whole jar, but it is enough like real chocolate that it was wonderful with my apple! Need reply ASAP, cause Im gonna have to take this stuff to the dumpster if I cant have it LOL

PinkTiara22 08-22-2010 02:44 PM

I don't know about the chocolate dip, but their dressings are MRC approved. I actually use them as condiments on my bison or elk burgers. Love them!

hatethesweatpants 08-22-2010 08:50 PM

Check the carbs, check the carbs, check the carbs.

theycallmemom 08-22-2010 09:46 PM

label info

serving size - 2 TBSP
calories 0
fat 0
sat fat 0
trans fat 0
cholesterol 0
sodium 35 mg
total carbs 0
fiber 0
sugars 0
protien 0

ingredients - purified water, defatted coco powder, natural and artificial flavors, cellulous gel, lactic acid, sucralose, salt, xanthan gum, potasium sorbate (a presertive)

well I dont know what the last ingredients are, but Im eating it LOLOLOL

guinevere75 08-24-2010 11:52 AM

Oh my - I'm going to have to check this out. Thanks for sharing!

soon2b1hotmama 08-24-2010 04:00 PM

What section of the store did you find the chocolate dip...sounds yummy!

theycallmemom 08-24-2010 08:27 PM

I found it in the diet section, by the atkins bars and such

icansucceed 08-24-2010 11:28 PM

I asked about the syrup this week and without hesitation was told it wasn't ok, only the dressings. I don't understand what the difference is if the product is used sparingly. I did a little searching through past posts and it seems to be hit and miss on being acceptable depending on which location you go to. I figure, if others are using the Walden Farm products and still loosing and there isn't really anything in them, then I'd try them and see how it effects me.

theycallmemom 08-25-2010 09:23 AM

I have been having about a teaspoon with my fruit daily, and it does not seem to be affecting my weight loss

Melonializa 08-25-2010 01:32 PM

Walden farms

I haven't tried the chocolate dip, but there is also a marshmallow dip, is it legal? I am thinking it would be great on fruit as well, and maybe a little in the hot chocolate. YUMM! I need some YUMM on my diet.:carrot:

Melonializa 08-25-2010 01:35 PM

Walden farms

I found the walden farms products in the diebetic/diet section of Kroger. They have all kinds of walden farms products, anything from syrup, ketchup, dips, dressings, marinara, alfredo sauce....

theycallmemom 08-25-2010 07:14 PM

I have tried the the ranch salad dressing, not so good, but it works as a marinade for chicken. and the BBQ sauce is just not for me. Havent tried the marshmellow stuff, maybe that will be next LOL

Melonializa 08-26-2010 09:52 AM

Marshmallow dip

The marshmallow dip is good with peaches. I don't know that it is legal on MRC.

guinevere75 08-26-2010 11:15 AM

The Russian Dressing is a great marinade for chicken and fish - w/some dill, sea salt and pepper.

icansucceed 08-26-2010 04:42 PM

The only product I've tried so far is the Thousand Island dressing. I made a turkey buger, topped with saurkraut, a slice of swiss cheese and dressed with the dressing. Great "mock reuben". Not sure if it's OP but it sure tasted good and I've lost 4# this week. So I can't say it hurt my loss at all.