Old 08-26-2010, 06:16 PM   #16  
Shawna

S/C/G: 157.5/143/125

Height: 5' 3"

the Walden Farms products are awesome! I'm not the biggest fan of the vanilla shakes, so I've used the chocolate sauce with them and add a packet of splenda=GREAT! It's not too sweet and it almost tastes more chocolately when mixed with vanilla. I would say if the products are comparable with the HNS or dressings, they are OK. Carbs, sugar, fat, calories......if those aren't there-what's the harm?
sgustin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:51 PM   #17  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/125ish

Height: 5'2''

Oh I am for sure trying the reuben !!! I miss those!!! Im steadily loosing too, hopefully it continues, but ya know I look at it this way, even if Its NOT on plan, it is a way better food choice then I would have made a month ago. and its ok if I dont loose 6 pounds a week (according to my cardiologist, who is following me while I do this - its not real healthy to do that anyway, not for any significant length of time). I want to be able to keep the weight off, so for me anyway, I refuse to beat myself up if something is not totally on plan, if that means I loose a bit slower, well thats ok, cause it also means Im really really paying attention to what I am eating and how if affects me.
theycallmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:05 PM   #18  
Sieze the Day

S/C/G: 180/161.5/140

Height: 5'3"

I was so excited to hear Kroger had these so I ran out on my lunch hour yesterday to check it out. If you compare the nutrition labels from the dressings and the dessert toppings the only difference is the amount of sodium. I was so excited I got the caramel too! I mixed the 3 (choc, marsh & caramel) together and dipped my strawberries...OMG!!!! And a little goes a long way!
They have marinara and alfredo sauce too. My dad is diabetic and lives with us so I am more excited about having more options for him too!!
soon2b1hotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:21 AM   #19  
One day at a time

tried the reuben yesterday! OMG so good!! thanks for that great option!!!
Old 08-30-2010, 09:18 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 238.5/212/150

Height: 5'1"

Glad you liked it. It's going in my list of "regulars". My 20 yr old even liked it! Now if only I can find the products here in Nebraska I'd be a happy camper. I can find the dressings and the syrups but not anything else.
icansucceed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:37 AM   #21  
One day at a time

Kroger here has a good selection, but they have a website with way more items then what kroger has. I may have to do some ordering! LOL
Old 11-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #22  
Rejuvenated at 60

S/C/G: 185/155/145

Height: 5'5"

The Triple Zero Walden Farms are on Ideal Protein approved list. My coach sells the dips, syrups, sauces, and dressings. So far, my favorites are the carmel dip and the bleu cheese dressing. The bleu chees was especially good with chicken cooked with Franks hot sauce, also approved. It is a great half-time meal for football games. I can't feel deprived while eating buffalo chicken with a big spinach salad!

Last edited by whitehpe; 11-12-2012 at 09:35 AM.
whitehpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #23  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

I assume we can have them, whenever I have talked about them at my center nobody has told me different. They have mayonnaise that is really good! I put it with some tuna. I also love the regular syrup, I haven't tried the blueberry or the strawberry syrup but the regular keeps me satisfied. The ketchup I heard was gross but heinz makes a ketchup that is reduced sugar and I asked my center if I could have it because it is within the recommendations for condiments and they said yes. I know it is cooked tomatoes but a little helps sometimes to get me to eat something and I've never had weight gain from it. Sometimes it is found in the health section or regular ketchup section if anyone is wondering. My mom tried the peanut butter and she said it was disgusting and she threw it out. Tried the alfredo sauce but kind of has a gross chemically taste I think. I'll have to try that chocolate one! They have a strawberry jam one too, I wonder if that is good?

Last edited by dkdaisybutters; 11-13-2012 at 07:21 AM.
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #24  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansucceed View Post
Glad you liked it. It's going in my list of "regulars". My 20 yr old even liked it! Now if only I can find the products here in Nebraska I'd be a happy camper. I can find the dressings and the syrups but not anything else.
I have always gotten mine at Hyvee in the health section here in Nebraska
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote