New and ready to go

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • okay. Just signed up. I have my class on Friday. I really had a good feeling about the center. It is a fairly new center and I personally do not know anyone from there. I am excited to get started. All the threads on this forum are super. I look forward to trying the recies and tips you all share.
  • Congratulations!!!! This is such an awesome program!! I have been doing it for 3 months and have lost 57.5 pounds so far. The support from the center is really what helps me the most. Can't wait to see how things go for you. Good luck!!! Cheers to being healthy!!
  • That is wonderful. Congrats to you too!!!!
  • Congrats on joining! I know for me personally I've never done as well on any other weight loss program as I have on this one. I love my center- they are so encouraging, welcoming and helpful. I wish you the best in your journey
  • Congratulations on a life-changing decision! Good for you!
  • Congrats!! Best of luck to you!!
  • Congrads to you for joinning, the plan works. I have been on since middle of february so about 6 months and I have loss 70lbs.
  • Wow! This is so encoraging. I am excited to share this journey and change with all of you.
    Namaste.
  • just joined too.
    Hello everyone,
    My nine yr. old daughter and I just joined MRC, here in Georgia. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Is there anyone else who has joined with their child? We have been on it for two weeks now. My daughter seems to be losing weight eventhough I have a hard time keeping her on the menu at times. But I am sticking strictly to the menu. we weigh in tomorrow. I pray we are as successful as some of you are.
  • You can do it!
  • Congratulations to you newbies!! I've never been so successful on a weight loss program. It isn't always easy, but just keep going to your weigh in's and coming her to this forum for support and ideas.
    I'd say good luck, but it isn't luck, it is your hard work that will get you to your goal!
  • Hi new member... just signed up today with MRC... figured I would give myself a Christmas present...17 weeks of losing weight so Christmas Day, I will be 47 pounds lighter. Looking forward to my journey with you all.
  • Tambolina, looks like your stats are similar to mine - I've lost 27 lbs in 11 weeks - 37.5 inches GONE! Another 15 or so to go, and I'll be the hot mama I was in college - can't wait! You can totally do it by Christmas!! It'll be the best gift ever.
  • I just started the plan this week. Weighing in at 251.50. This morning I was down to 249. Still have a ways to go.....I was discouraged the second day and after finding this blog......I have definitely been encouraged. It really helps if you have someone dealing with the same issues. Congratulations to all you ladies who have done so well. I am proud for you. Tomorrow I go in for my "first" weigh in.....hope it will be down.

Hey do you get the neat little graphs to show your progress? I am computer illiterate for sure.
  • Good for you! The first few (3 and 4) days were a bit hard for me. But truly, pretty easy since. I think the tracker will pop up and allow you to select a style once you have a certain number of posts...I am kind of new. So, someone please correct me if I am wrong.