Old 06-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #16  
Started program June 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmarshall View Post
Hi, everyone, going on 20 days of MRC, and have lost 13 lbs, YEAH, just wanted to say, that I thought that I would hate planning my meals, and eating veggies, but I was so surprised by the way planning my meals, trying different things, has made me feel in control of my life! Enjoying being on MRC, and losing the weight. By the way I finally get to put a weight tracker on hope it works. Tammy

Hi Tammy,

Congratulations on your weight loss. You seem to be doing great!

I like how you said that planning your meals and trying different things has made you feel in control of your life. I think that is something that is making me feel great too. Knowing that I am in control. It helps knowing that you actually have control over something.

Good luck to you.
Junie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 04:54 PM   #17  
Time to move!

S/C/G: 197/see ticker /140

Height: 5' 2 3/4"

Default Just to be sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystarrider View Post
I eat 2 ounces of cheddar cheese and one slice of 40 calorie toast with ICBINB spray nearly every morning. However, I am careful to buy Cabot brand cheddar, specifically the 75% less fat variety. It is available at Walmart. I once accidentally picked up a (Cabot) package that said 50% less fat, which was made with 1.5% milk, so you have to be careful. The good thing about this cheddar is that it melts! I like it fine, even after being spoiled by 25 years of living in Wisconsin. It is easy and cuts down on having to think too hard about breakfast on days when I'm not doing a nutrabar or shake.
I double-checked with my counselor at the MRC center this morning when I went to weigh in. She confirmed that the Cabot cheese is real cheese and that they highly recommend it to everyone who walks in the door. If you are curious it wouldn't hurt to ask at your center. I'm in Longview, TX.
ladystarrider is offline   Reply With Quote